Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A .... mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RasX

02-13-2015

I have an... an idiot idea for a new mode. Hm.... the map would be the summoner rift ''BUT'' there will be no nexus. The nexus will be a powerful buff. Hm... ok .. the aim of this game is to kill 5 dragons and then when you kill the 5th dragon a nexus will appear to the place of baron... but not a normal nexus... ( more health more armot and it will ahve the abilitie to attack).. ok both teams have the opportunity to steal it.( THe one team who kill the dragons when it kill it they will win.. the other team will not win when they steal it untill they kill the 5th dragon)... something more. When the enemy team steal your nexus you must kill again a dragon to appear him. That's all. I know that's so an idiot idea. I dont know... judge me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshu

02-13-2015

This game would last an eternity. and it wouldnt really make any huge changes to make it a viable featured mode. it would pretty much force teams to go with a 5 smite team and otherwise the gameplay would not really change.