Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5.3 the bug patch!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nobodyscream

02-13-2015

I just wanted to let all of you guys know, that you should avoid playing "XIN ZHAO" and "KATARINA".

Katarina:
Last game i played Katarina, everything went pretty well and smooth, and once in mid game i stepped into the enemy Caitlyn's trap which was in a bush. From that time on, i couldnt use my Q (bouncing blades) my R (death lotus), i couldnt autoattack or recall..[w(aoe)+e(jump) worked]. I tried to reconnect, tried to set settings back to default, tried to relog, nothing worked.. I was kinda upset and desperate to solve this problem, but nothing seemed to work.. In a teamfight i died, and then this bug has disappeared i was able to use all my abilities once again.

Xin Zhao:
Its much more simpler, Q knock up doesnt work. I played 3 times in a row, testing it, and the 3rd attack from Xin's Q simply just deals dmg without knocking up the enemy.

Hope these feedbacks were useful for u guys out there, and that these annoying bugs will get fixed ASAP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beerisback

02-14-2015

I think Xin Q is works Now