Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Build Suggestions] -- Get Jinxed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinForJinx

02-13-2015

Η Jinx εχει ενα ξεχωριστό τροπο να κανει ευκολα carry αλλα υπαρχουν διαφορα build που την κανουν δυνατη αναλογα με το build που την φτιαχνεις

εχω πανω της 3 build τα οποια ειναι πολυ δυνατα ,, βεβαια ολοι ξερεται το κανονικο build το οποιο κανει ευκολα carry , αλλα πρεπει να βλεπετε το game πως προχωραει .. δεν νικατε παντα με αυτο το build

1ο build της jinx λεγεται το meta game build (το γνωστ&#959 το οποιο βοηθαει πολυ στα team fights και κανει καλο dmg με rocket και καθως μπορει να παρει ευκολα pentakill.. αλλα σε τετοια φαση αμα φαει focus δεν ειναι και ευκολο να ξεφυγει πεθαινει ευκολα ..εκτος αμα με την 3η καταφερει και τους πιασει

Σε αυτο το build χρησιμοποιεις και τα 2 της οπλα machine gun και rocket και ειναι
berserker Greaves-alacrity , static shiv infinity , bloodthister , last whisper, phandom dancer η gardian angel

2ο build της ειναι το pushing rockets το οποιο στοχευεις να εχεις πολυ attack speed και Ms και να κανεις push τα runes σου και τα masteries πρεπει να εχουν 6% ms και 14% AS (τα υπολειπα damage ) .. το build αυτο ειναι αδυναμο σε single μαχη 1ν1 καθως δεν κανεις καλα damage, δηλαδη ο αντιπαλος adcarry παντα θα ειναι δυνατοτερος απο σενα ,, ο δικος σου στοχος ειναι να pushareis τα lanes και να διαλύεις towers και παντα ειναι χρησιμο να εχεις Greater Ward Totem καθως σε περιπτωση που ερθει αντιπαλος να ξες πως να αντιδρασεις βεβαια θα εχεις πολλα deaths αλλα αυτο ειναι το νοημα καποια στιγμη δηλαδη θα φτασεις στο inhibitor και θα το καταστρεφεις..... σε αυτο το build λοιπον αμα εχεις minions μπροστα στον αντιπαλο σου (η και καλυτερα 3 αντιπαλοι αλλα με υποστήριξη team) ειναι ευκολο να το σκοτωσεις ανετα καθως το Rumanns stackarei με τους πυραβλους και κανεις διπλασια dmg απο αυτα που εχεις ..

Σε αυτο το build χρησιμοποιεις μονο το rocket και απλα το machine gun θα χρειαστει μονο στα towers
Berserker Greaves-Captain , static shiv , manamune , rumanns , infinity , bloodthister

3o build της που ειναι το mad jinx καθως ειναι spam build χτυπας πολλες μαγιες μπορεις να σταματισεις ευκολα τον αντιπαλος σου καθως αυτος σε focusαρει,,,, νικας ευκολα σε 1v1 , με αυτο το build σπαμμαρεις απο μακρια skills και ειναι δυσκολο ο αντιπαλος να ξεφυγει η και να εχει επάνω σου εχεις full cdr (masteries με 5% cdr) και η ulti σου φτανει και 36 cd στα 16 lvl μπορεις να σπαμμαρεις ανετα την ulti για vision.. εχεις πολυ armor penetration καθως και τα runes σου πρεπει να εχουν arp και εισαι χρησιμος και στο να pushareis και να κανεις carry με το team σου δεν αφηνεις κανεναν να σε πλησιασει και απλα εχεις πολυ as χτυπας criticalies αβερτα .. ¨

Σε αυτο το build χρησιμοποεις μονο το machine gun το αλλο δεν θα σου χρειαστει και πολυ
Ionians boots-Furor, Yoummus Ghostblade , infinity, Essence reaver, last whisper, Phandom dancer

ξεκιναω να ερευνήσω για 4ο build
Get Jinxed

Someone plz translate this , i dont know good eng and i cant and now i dont have my friend to translate this xd

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinForJinx

02-13-2015

The Jinx has a special way to make easy carry build but there are differences that make it possible, in proportion to build which makes

I have over 3 build of which are very loud,, although we have all know what means the normal build which makes easily carry, but you should see how the game progresses .. not defeating always with this build

First build the jinx is said the meta game build (the known) which helps a lot in team fights and do good dmg with rocket and since I can easily get pentakill .. but in such phase if eat focus is not easy to escape dies easily ..when if with the third managed to catch them

In this build uses and 2 guns machine gun and rocket and is
berserker Greaves-alacrity, static shiv infinity, bloodthister, last whisper, phandom dancer the gardian angel

Second build is the pushing rockets which aims to have much attack speed and Ms and do push your runes and masteries must have 6% ms and 14% AS (the residual damage) .. the build self is weak in single battle 1N1 as there you do well damage, ie the opponent adcarry will always be stronger than you,,by thy goal is to push the lanes and solutions towers and everything is useful to have Greater Ward Totem as well if it comes opponent you know how to react will of course have many deaths but this is what some point ie will reach the inhibitor and will destroy it .....in this build Well, if you have minions in front of your opponent (or better three opponents but with team support) easy to kill comfortable as Rumanns stack with rockets and nobody doubling dmg from what you have ..

In this build uses only the rocket and simply the machine gun will only need to towers
Berserker Greaves-Captain, static shiv, manamune, rumanns, infinity, bloodthister

3o build of which is the mad jinx as it is spam build swatter many Maya can be easily ceases your opponent as this in focusarei,,,, Nice amenities at 1v1, with this build spammareis away from skills and are rivals the difficulty escaping the and has on you hast full cdr (masteries with 5% cdr) and ulti your reach and 36 cd at 16 lvl can be spammareis comfortable ulti for vision .. have much armor penetration as well as your runes must have arp and you are helpful and to pushareis and do carry on your team is not let anyone approach you and just got much as knocking criticalies always .. ¨

In this build only used the machine gun the other will not need it and much
Ionians boots-Furor, Yoummus Ghostblade, infinity, Essence reaver, last whisper, Phandom dancer

Get Jixned

I find translate but i think its not good
Yeah IS BAD translate i hope ur undestand what try to say