Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should i keep fighting for my account?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pathetic Crack

02-13-2015

As you all know riot recently banned everyone for using scripts,hacks or 3rd person programs..Now..My was hacked in late December-early January but i managed to get it back without contacting riot..I checked my match history at the time and there were 2 games what i didnt play so the hacker actually played games..but since i didnt get leave banned or chat banned i thought everything was cool..until I tried to log in on 30th of January,,My account got banned for scripts,so i sent riot a ticket about all of this but all i got back was that its my fault and i have been hacking..Now most of you probably think im actually a hacker but im not..ive played league 4 years straight without hacks..so please to the people who have actually struggled with this kind of issue..Should i keep fighting for my account or my years of hard work and dedication was a waste of time?(got to dia)
Sincerely,Pathetic Crack
P.S English is not my first language so sorry if i made any grammatical mistakes or overall my english sucked :s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Winh

02-13-2015

Account security and computer security are your own responsibility.