Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona W

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

labanbananen

02-13-2015

When i play Leona i manage to get kills by mistake with my (W) way too often. So You could maybe change her (W) to something like this: She gains armor and magic resistance, as usual. But instead of the automatic explosion, the player can choose to reactivate the ability. If the player reactivates the ability, the explosion occurs. If the player were to not reactivate, it will not explode at all. this will give more chance for the carry to get kills in lane and in teamfights.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnknownToPublic

02-13-2015

Quote:
labanbananen:
When i play Leona i manage to get kills by mistake with my (W) way too often. So You could maybe change her (W) to something like this: She gains armor and magic resistance, as usual. But instead of the automatic explosion, the player can choose to reactivate the ability. If the player reactivates the ability, the explosion occurs. If the player were to not reactivate, it will not explode at all. this will give more chance for the carry to get kills in lane and in teamfights.

How about nerf this piece of **** instead of change W?you enjoy FreeElo dont you?