Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

In-game reconnect sucks balls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TA Nebula

02-12-2015

Last night I played a ranked game and got disconnected,the game cant reconnect by itself so I left the game and tryed to reconnect from the client but that doesnt work aswell, the only solution is to restart the client which takes at least 2 min. Today same sheeiit happened but this time the game is scanning files. Good job rito instead of improving ur god damn client through 5 years u r getting worse.

Eshu

02-12-2015

The new patcher is indeed a pile of ****. Scanning files at every restart and a total scan when I change servers really? Yes please I would love to wait 10 minutes to play on NA server after this... I hope it was atemporary issue because it happened multiple times yesterday.

Bast45M8e

02-13-2015

Same problem here. About half of year ago, I could back to game in 10s after my internet reconnects. Nice and easy, just wait. Now it reconnects forever, only solution is to close whole client, sometimes even kill process in Manager. Launch again, password, reconnect, loading screen...

Eshu

02-13-2015

I repaired teh client and haven1t had the problem ever since. worth a try gl

Maqito

02-19-2015

same **** at me,my game crash and i could not reconnect and i leave and now i got 5 games low queue and must wait 10 min. gj riot you suck