Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Game mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PLSKICKME

02-12-2015

Riot Pls Give 1 hour ban to those who leaves the new game mode... For real i have to wait 30 minutes fora a game because "oh i got a ****ty champ so i leave...." i hope that thye wont get mistery box ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrenalotr

02-12-2015

From the announcement post (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/meet-your-nemesis-draft):

Quote:
Okay, but what about dodgers? DO YOU HAVE A PLAN HERE, MR. RIOT?!
Of course! Wouldn’t have added this question into an FAQ if we didn’t, duh. Queue dodgers and game leavers might play (or er, start to play) Nemesis Draft, too, so to make sure those of you who legitimately want to play the mode get to actually do so, we’re dialling up the queue dodge and game leaver penalties. Check out this post for details on how our detection system, cunningly named LeaverBuster, works! Spoilers: it can detect if you just disconnected because your ISP hates you, which is nice.