Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can LoL run on Win XP SP3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TastaturijeTreci

02-12-2015

It does not let me log in game. I've sent ticket, they suggested that i should update Internet Explorer, but i can't cause update service for IE on XP isn't available anymore. So basicly i am not able to play LoL on XP at all? ._.

CrystializeD

02-12-2015

probably yes but check this topic and try the fixes i know they are not regarding your issue but they will help good luck http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=805696

TastaturijeTreci

02-16-2015

I already had a talk with admins, they tried to help and after couple of tries, we came to the last option, and it was to update IE, which i can't for the reasons that i stated in my first post. I have tried all those listed solutions that you linked to me, those same and few more admins suggested. I also reinstalled the game few times.

I guess i'll have to try and put win7 on extra format(disk). Weeks of trying and trying to fix it was too much.

DusanN00

02-17-2015

No man dont
I have the fix for you
Go to Control Panel>Internet Options>And tick Use TSL 1.0 if that dont work tick Use SSL2.0 and SSL3.0 cant rembember exactly
I had that problem

Eternal Fear

02-20-2015

Well dude I have Windows XP And it works for me so yeah..