Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat restricted for nothing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devennes

02-12-2015

Dear Riot.. I got chat restricted for 30 games.. Then I played these 30 games and I DIDNT WRITE ANY WORD TO CHAT! That day after i got 60 games chat restrict.. FOR NOTHING! Please.. notice me Iam so sad, because i didnt write anything (sorry for my horrible english).

Onizuka

02-12-2015

Im sorry, but the way system is it is highly unlikely you have not done anything wrong.

Devennes

02-13-2015

So what can i do against this system? I don't want to play with chat restrict next 60 games! Let me write something RITOO! It's so ANNYOING when i cannot write to enemy team!

Onizuka

02-13-2015

What do you NEED to do is refrain from the slightest negativity. You dont need anything other than pings and the few messages you have, really. And you have absolutely no reason to write to enemy team.

Atomic Unlimited

02-19-2015

60 games and whining like a *****. I have 1500+. Deal with it.

Devennes

02-23-2015

Yeaaa, but now i got 90 games again.. AGAIN FOR NO REASON! I guess that it will end with 19999999999999999 games chat restrict.. i probably will spamm riot every day for that coz Iam not flaming, Iam not rude in chat..