Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Installation process: 78 % 269 MB 0 KBps, please help I'm desperate.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustangica

02-12-2015

Hey,

I'm trying to reinstall game for xyz times now and I'm desperate. It's stuck on 78 % 269 MB and 0 KBps for few hours again. Everything with my network is fine, I can browse the Internet. What should I do? I've tried to install it multiple times because I really want to play it again

XxNES1xX

02-12-2015

Man im having the same problem :\
I've tried everything, spent hours and still nothing for 2 days

TwixikCZ

02-13-2015

Yes,I have got similar problem....when i get over 65-70% my Download speed is only 50-150kb/s from 1050kb/s. And now 93MB to finish and 0mb/s.

Crazyh3

02-14-2015

I was experiencing the same problems My download stalled at 269MB and then eventually restarted. Might be worth just leaving the download alone for a few hours and seeing if it restarts.

Dinide

02-16-2015

Hi. This is not a problem. Wait for you game has been installed, on your computer. : )