Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Gemstone of toxicity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velyndrix

02-11-2015

So normally I don't reply or care about toxic players i just mute them and thats it but this guy was special. He started by afking for 5-6 minutes, then failed jungling. Now these might have explanations toilet etc... But! After a while he started getting angry and flaming our teammates including me, and me the hardest for claiming i "ksd" him. I'll admit he got me pretty annoyed and angry but I refrained myself to the best I could. Never the less I myself have said things I usually dont. Where it got really out of hand with this guy was in the after-game lobby. I didnt screen the whole conversation but i made 2 screens of the first half:... Opinions?

Onizuka

02-12-2015

Naming and shaming is not allowed on forums.

TheBerky

02-12-2015

I have no idea who are you talking about .... What did the Fizz do ? You reported him just because he was bad ? What is wrong with you ? I really hate players who think that "being bad" is reason for banning other players ....

BTW: Last time I checked, encouraging other players to report somebody was bannable offense and I really hope that you will get your account banned, you deserve it ....

Velyndrix

02-12-2015

U missed my whole point... I would never report just for being a bad player... he flaming / going afk in game was my reason