Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolling in ranked...RIOT BAN HIM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostE26

02-11-2015

Hi riot im tired of idiot kids...Trolling in ranked...Ban this idiot forever...His username is : LuckyPlays
Please Ban him..

Riderx26

Recruiter

02-12-2015

How do you expect riot to deny a player's gameplay experience without any proof , even if you are honest - get some graphic proof of him to make riot's job easier (E.G a Screenshot/Video)

Onizuka

02-12-2015

And dont bother posting that proof to forum. Because naming and shaming is not allowed. In fact, you even accusing this player of anything is not allowed.

Adrenalotr

02-12-2015

Why do you expect Riot to deny a player's gameplay experience by posting here? If everyone who wanted to report players did that, there'd be hundreds of thousands of reports for Riot to go through, inconsistently phrased and needing verification. That's why they have a reporting system. If people don't use it, Riot's systems doesn't have enough information to identify instances of toxic behavior, and can't address the toxic players.

If you want results, use the correct way of reporting players.

Ankir

02-13-2015

I think troll should be banned. For example user matrixv5 (Kassa) don't let us play.
Arguments:
1. Troll pick (Kassa top vs. Nasus)
2. Feed (I can understand he had bad day)
3. Intentionally feed - It isn't acceptable

Evidence: http://youtu.be/EJE9MUzTudg?t=24m26s (look at minimap) 24min 26sec

Onizuka

02-14-2015

I think you should be banned from forums, because I ve already metioned naming and shaming is not allowed yet you do it again. So not only did you probably not read forum rules, you decided to outright ignore them.

As far as I am concerned you have no right to complain about rule breakers, because you are one of them.

Ankir

02-14-2015

Sorry, but I am so angry when somebody destroy our game. I understand when someone do it, because his skill isn't good enough. He can improve your skill playing more.

However, players called trolls do it intentionally and report in game does nothing. I often meet players who says: "top or troll", "ok, I go troll", "I go afk" etc. I'm desperate, because I wish that such behavior was severely punished

Onizuka

02-14-2015

Yeah, you are angry when somebody destroys your game. Now imagine everyone complained on forusm when it happened. The forum rules are there for a reason, and if you want it to be punished, all you have to do is report.

Ankir

02-14-2015

I will follow the rules, but I would like to play without the trolls too.

Adrenalotr

02-14-2015

Edit your post so it doesn't have the name of the offending player, and it won't risk being deleted.

Trolls suck. But unless you are a troll or cause trolling, there are more trolls on the enemy team. The same goes for flamers. The same goes for leavers. As annoying as they are, by not being one yourself you actually benefit from them. I too would rather play games without trolls, flamers, leavers, or other troublesome players. But Riot can't catch them all, and they can only punish them _after_ they do something bad. It helps to keep in mind that although they ruin a few games for you, they also help you win when they're on the enemy team. And that happens more often.