Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ello hell riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mitzi

02-11-2015

omg its imposible to get out of elo hell... i play ranked for a month and im only at bronze 4 (some how i got bronze 5 after 6 lose:4 win)
so unfair - i do my best and im a fine player.. not the best but im good - but its imposible to get out.
all the afk and the polish flaming - its seems somtims like i play solo vs 9.
can u give me any help?

Chime95

02-12-2015

Quote:
mitzi:
omg its imposible to get out of elo hell... i play ranked for a month and im only at bronze 4 (some how i got bronze 5 after 6 lose:4 win)
so unfair - i do my best and im a fine player.. not the best but im good - but its imposible to get out.
all the afk and the polish flaming - its seems somtims like i play solo vs 9.
can u give me any help?

First of all, trust me you aren't as good as you might think, otherwise you wouldn't have any trouble climbing, judging by your match history you are dying too much, if you want to climb i think you should work on that, also according to your match history i don't think you understand how important wards are, when you actually start looking at your own mistakes you will most likely correct them and climb.

THC Skan

02-12-2015

Well, it's the same in silver, gold, platinum. It's league of luckers.
You should be 2 divisions higher to at least carry a game decently. I am P5 (demoted twice from p4, cuz lovely players) right now, and I get idiots like 90% of my matches, I am 10/1 on my lane and the bot lane manages to be 0/25 ever after ganks or mid/top help. This game is 80% luck and 20% skill. Laning phase is 100% skill, but after that the game is no longer in your hands.

But some tips:
Mute everybody, no exception. If they want something they should ping it. But pay attention to minimap not like those blind motafukas.
Try and be optimistic and friendly (only in matchmaking) to get the lane where you are good.
Dodge matches that look lost already. I.E. No tanks, full AD team, or enemy strong combo against a no combo team, flamers, mid or feed, etc.
If you see that you're fed and your teammates are just plain stupid on laning phase even after you help, ignore them, let them die. You're better going solo on your lane, farm and push.

And before every ranked, go first to the church and pray for a good match.
Should be all.

Ionian

02-15-2015

Goodbye guys, i'm done with this thing! This stopped being fun like 2 seasons ago. Rito should understand at some point that there are ppl here who invest their time and can't be placed into queues with ppl with no runes or any experience at all. Good luck and courage. Bybye