Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Super In-Depth Orianna Commentary

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krisitown

02-10-2015

Hello everyone, my name is Krisitown I finished platinum last season at the moment I am gold3 making my way up to play again after quite horrible placement matches. I viewer asked me to make a gameplay commentary where I explain everything I do and think about in game. So this right here is basically a 60 minute analysis of a 28 minute game while only focusing on my match up and skipping parts where I was dead.

I think that these videos could be rather helpful to newer or average players. Tell me what you think I had fun even though my voice was killing me since that was 1 hour of non-stop talking. If you want suggest any match-ups you would like to see or what champion, I play mostly mid but I can one for other lanes just not going to be as experienced. If you want even I dont mind reviewing another person's replay if they so desire and of course if they are open to critique and willing to improve

Anyway here is the vod I hope you like it:Super In-Depth Orianna Commentary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sNG4RTv_gc)