Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[item suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALABALa2

02-10-2015

Thorn blade

+30 Attack dmg
+10 % lifesteal
Unique passive:Kills or Assist grants a stack.Kill-2 stacks Assist -1 stack
Stacks give 3 dmg
Unique Passive : Overstack:the item can be overstacked (15+ stacks) Each stack above 15 give double the dmg from the first passive.When overstacked the thorns grow cousing the owner to lose health for each basic attack 2.5 % of current healt for 1-5 bonus stacks 5% for 5-10 bonus stacks 10% for 10-20 bonus stacks 20 % of current health 20+ 30 % pf current healt
Note : if u dont have enought health to use it bonus dmg from ALL THE STACKS is negated.
Unique Active : CLear thorns : upon activation clears all bonus stacks ( 10 sec cooldown)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i feed a lot

02-17-2015

Let's see if I got this straight:

+30 attack damage from start, then +3 damage per stack.
Stack up until 15 stacks and you have +45 extra attack damage, which makes this item give you +75 attack damage.
And if you have 20 stacks, 5 of those will give you DOUBLE the damage, which adds another 30 damage and makes it +105 attack damage.

That's a hell lot of attack damage, and considering the fact it can be stacked even more.... nah man.

I don't know who you thought this item would be good for, I was thinking ADC at first, but I don't know.

2.5% current health as damage per basic attack is very much for a squishy ADC who needs his HP more than anything, and with an attack speed of 1.5 it won't take long until he's dead. And then it goes up until 30% of health???????? WAT???

Nah, man. This item is just not gonna happen. Sry.