Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Selling my account with Great Leader ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidesoo

02-08-2015

Hi, I am selling my level 23 account (it is no problem to rank up to level 30 and play the placement games). The reason I have to sell it is because I dont play League of Legends anymore. Anyways I am really proud of my Great Leader ribbon and I always get comments from people about it. If you are interested in buying my account please send me a pm and we can work something out.

Eshu

02-08-2015

The ribbon is temporary - it is not an asset. Also selling the account is against the rules even if you do it here si about the worst place possible.

Chime95

02-09-2015

I'll give you 2 bucks for it, mate.
Anyways, as said above it's illegal to sell LoL accounts and accounts under level 30 (even most of level 30 accounts) aren't worth anything since it's F2P game.