Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How does this PATHETIC system work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Zyra EU

02-07-2015

I mean like, whoever came up of this chat restriction system needs a slap in the face. It's the dumbest of the dumbest stuff i've ever dealt with in all the games i've ever played. How in the hell does it make anything better simply by "restricting" peoples chats? If that's even a word, lmao.

Well let's get to the real dilemma. How does this dumb system even work? Who gets chat restrictions and who doesn't? I constantly see moronic children constantly spamming, flaming freely without consequences, yet here i am having my chat restricted for over 1500 games. Not that i'm complaining, yas i'm toxic and i'm proud, duh! Having me type once every 5 minutes doesn't stop me from being toxic, and these chat restrictions doesn't bother me at all. There is people out there that behave worse than me and they don't get to deal with this bs. Either remove this dumb system completely or punish everyone that is toxic.

Miles Edgeworth

02-07-2015

How do you know that wasn't their first game after a restriction ended? How do you know it's not their last game before getting restricted? By limiting the toxicity they still lower the amount of flaming which means it's an improvement, even if they don't shut people up completely.

And yes, it's a real word.

Restrict
/rɪˈstrɪkt/

verb (used with object)
1. to confine or keep within limits, as of space, action, choice, intensity, or quantity.

Onizuka

02-08-2015

It works like this:

You flame - you get reported - you get restricted.

Also, if you want to call something "the bumdest of the dumbest stuff" then you should check if you are not being the dumb one by not even realizing that "restriction" is indeed a real word.

Quote:
Not that i'm complaining, yas i'm toxic and i'm proud, duh! Having me type once every 5 minutes doesn't stop me from being toxic, and these chat restrictions doesn't bother me at all.

You are not complaining, it doesnt bother you but you post to forums with thread where you are obviously complaining. Kay.

Gòrre

02-08-2015

Quote:
Miles Edgeworth:
How do you know that wasn't their first game after a restriction ended? How do you know it's not their last game before getting restricted?

I see this sentence often used. I meet in Diamond elo sometimes the same people few days after with free chat of flaming. Why don't they get restricted? Tbh I have no idea, probably the people here like d s-ing when the flamer carries 'em.

UnknownToPublic

02-10-2015

Quote:
Best Zyra EU:
I mean like, whoever came up of this chat restriction system needs a slap in the face.

Just like users with name like yours who think themself "best"

maybe good

02-18-2015

Well thing is that you can mute flame and you cant stop feeding,if riot is banning flamers,they should disable ranked queue for players with negative kda on ranked at the end on week,like this:You must play 20-50 normal games with positive kda to unlock ranked queue again,that would work really good and there would be no flame,riot should think about it.Also we all know that flamers were always more skilled than the people who dont flame(feed)