Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lets talk about players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castrew

02-07-2015

Dear Riot,
I am so dissapointed from you.You always let me down.I was thinking you care about the people in this game but i am starting to thing the oposite.Why dont you clean this server already.People start lose game more often because the trollers and flamers(kids).I didnt care so much for normal games but here is season 5 and what can i see.Trollers and afkers in ranked.I am so angry because you dont do anything about them.This is a game i am not happy about(http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/325/7908325V.png).I know i was angry and shouldnt flame but i was realy angry.
Please do something.
I am not the best at englith tho.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

Hi, the link is not working for me, lucky for you I guess. You must not name any people to shame them- forum rules.

Did you report them? Because that is how Riot is handling misbehaving people, not through a forum topic. Riot won't take any actions here, this is not the place for it.

If you flame, you are not making anything better, you are just getting yourself in a not very splendid situation, if you keep it up.

I have to disagree with you, Riot does care, that's why they are making systems to reform players, and give them a chance to change, if they are presistent severe punishments will follow. But you have to help Riot by reporting those whose behaviour is unacceptable.

Miles Edgeworth

02-07-2015

I took the liberty of re-uploading the picture to imgur after censoring accordingly, incase you feel like discussing. Red editing is from OP. Here. (http://i.imgur.com/oRbCRke.jpg?1)

I also used black for Varus aswell as unrelated players by accident but should be readable regardless.

Castrew

02-09-2015

Dear friend this is new game from my promo for gold http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1098132950/41373245?tab=overview i cant stop them with reports

Adrenalotr

02-09-2015

Quote:
Castrew:
Dear friend this is new game from my promo for gold http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1098132950/41373245?tab=overview i cant stop them with reports

Dear friend, what's the problem? The game was even in gold until the first teamfight. That means that if the enemy had a fed Fizz and you had an underfarmed Ryze, you must also have had advantages in most if not all the other lanes to balance this out, or else there would be a great gold difference.

Fizz, due to his mobility, is pretty good at diving turrets, so he could repeatedly kill Ryze like that. Did you go to help top? I see you got kills in the other lanes. In that case, you and those other lanes would have had free farm, more exp, more gold, and better item than everyone except Fizz. Did you itemize against the two-kill Fizz? You can see in the statistics for the game that he dealt almost as much magic damage as physical damage, yet nobody built any MR except you, way too late.

Don't blame the player that got matched with a non-meta, turret-diving monster. You _were_ even until you lost the first teamfight. How did you lose it? How did they kill almost all of you and not have a single death themselves? Did you not see them coming? Did you focus too hard on dragon instead of the enemy team? Did you go in one by one? What mistakes did _you_ make, and how can you avoid making those mistakes in your future games?

I see a game where you went 3/10/1 on Wukong. I see a 1/14/1 Fiora. I see a 1/12/4 and a 1/6/0 Yasuo. I see a 0/15/8 Udyr. Should you be reported for those games?

The only thing match history tells me is that everyone has bad games, yourself included. If the player in question was flaming, _intentionally_ feeding, afking, or otherwise behaving inappropriately, then there may be grounds for report and punishment. Otherwise it's just one bad game, especially for the Ryze. His other games are fine. He, like you do too sometimes, just had a bad game.

Castrew

02-11-2015

"Should you be reported for those games?"
Yes i should and i think they maybe reported me but i havent been banned?I am not banned but they are not banned too but i am sure i feed games but they maybe feed almost everyone.I am not trying to hate people.
Those games by brother played but i too have games that are bad but atleast i am tryharder.(Iam not telling you that im somekind of pro but at least i am trying)

Adrenalotr

02-11-2015

Quote:
but they maybe feed almost everyone

Not according to his match history. It looks like yours. He's trying, too. And most games, he does well. Why should he be punished for occasionally having a bad game? Everyone has bad games. Bad games isn't bad behavior. Why should he be punished for it?