Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how could i carry this? help me pls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuarantineMaster

02-07-2015

hi, im currently at low elo (silver 5), winning around 7 games and lose 1, thats what happens most of the time since i have played the past year with my friends which are diamond/plat, i usually carry my games BUT today i lost a game and it realy buggs me, i will explain the situation and i hope someone can tell me for the next time, how can i win such a game: so i was lanning against irelia with rengar, i won the lane hard.. i was 4-0, she was 0-3, and i had 120 cs when she had 70, i took the tops tower at 12 minutes or so, i even double killed her with her jungler amumu. the problem is, my bot were around 2-15 BOTH adc and support, and they had a mid veigar which got kills as well, i decided to leave top and go help bot and mid, we got some kills but they still killed my teamates since they had a better teamfight (morgana,amumu,veigar). i could 1 shot their adc cait, the problem is that she had morg and amumu to peel for her and i could take her down but dying with her as they both ulty stun me. then my team lose 4 vs 4.. there was a fight were i took down veigar and cait and morgana and my team lost when they were 4 vs 2 to amumu and irelia.. the question is:
was i suppose to stay top and take their towers all the way to the inhebitor while they fought at bot?
was i suppose to help them earlier? i felt like i had no control at all in this game although i was fed.. they had 4 dragons while we had 0. im not blaming my team but myself for being unable to carry. what should i do?