Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Extreme violence and racism

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DDoS Röövelööbik

02-07-2015

Thanks for the guidelines!

*content removed -> support request to Riot.

Adrenalotr

02-07-2015

Yo DDoS, I recognize your name from a recent game, we were on the same team. Nice to see you on the forums.

Yeah, that's very inappropriate language. Did you report the player for it? Riot has access to the champ select and post-game lobby chats, so a report should alert them to this player.

You're breaking forum rules by revealing his name publicly. Also, nobody on the forum can do anything about him. Send the screenshot to Riot Support instead.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

I really hope you reported that guy.

But you have to remove his name and the pictures, or blacken out his name in the screen shots. These are going against the forum rules.

He will be severly punished for what he said there by Riot.

Quote:
Lin later detailed the approach in a Reddit post, stating that starting today, Riot will begin testing a new form of detection and banning for "extreme toxicity" including intentional feeding or racism, starting with small tests on one server at a time.

This method will employ a new machine learning approach with Player Support, allowing them to target the most toxic of players. Those caught will be handed 14-day temporary bans swiftly, while the worst cases will see a permanent ban instantly. Those affected by this will be notified with the ban code 2500.

from here:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/21/riot-games-dishing-out-strict-punishment-to-toxic-league-of-legends-players

The article is from last summer.

DDoS Röövelööbik

02-07-2015

I removed his/her name from the post.

What's the contact (mail/forum/twitter) of such type of support?
I rarely visit any Riot forums and have no idea.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

Nice

You can find the Support in the top right corner

Adrenalotr

02-07-2015

The link is in the top-right corner of the page.