Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How can these animals still play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrainKingWarrior

02-07-2015

First and foremost, i apologize to animals. But for real. Why cant anyone find a solution to these guys? Is that hard to filter chat history to cancer and the similar terms? Is that hard to ban these dudes. I want to play this game and not to get annoyed, abused and cursed at every single game. Everyone says not to talk to them, the other day one guy flamed me for not talking in chat when he asks me something (not so nicely of course).

I know that the vast majority of us is not like that. But this minority makes the rest of the community sick.

Do something.

sickness.jpg

Etesayo

02-07-2015

Yeah, those people exist. I don't even know if they are *******s in real life, but them being *******s in a game that is designed for you to have fun is an enough reason for me to report them. And I know what you mean. Muting is a thing. Sure you can do it. Reporting is a thing, although from what I've noticed nothing happens to people I report. But it really has to be changed, because League is starting to be a place of naughty teenagers that think the world revolves around their little business (which especially my mom, apparently, revolves around) or ragers that overdrink in real life and tend to use aggression in not only lost match.
It pisses me off, there has to be something done. I agree.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

Hi, sorry about that.

But you either have to remove the picture or blacken out the name, because it is going against the forum rules and your thread could be deleted.

Anyhow, such insults as far as I know recieve harsher punishments. I see that you have reported him. So all is in the hands of Riot.