Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got a warning - unjustified.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTN

02-07-2015

Dear Rioters,

Got a warning just now for negative attitude. The thing is, I am probably the nicest person you'll meet in league. But everything I do, is offensive to some not so open minded young players (P.J. Salt galore). I am sorry, and I know your system is the best you could do at the moment but you have to do something.

All these warnings I have received throughout the years are from the one salty player that is playing, is in a bad mood, and seeks someone to blame to let off some steam.

I have put a lot of effort, money and time into my account, so I would never jeopardize my account. Please either take a closer look into my games, or remove all those silly warnings that I have received. Just look at how much honor I've received (even in this last mounth!)

Thank you for your attention!

EDIT: I did say "*****" to the River Crab, because it kept dodging my spears haha

Celebloth

02-07-2015

Those pop up windows are completely automatic, which are the result of people reporting you more than usual. It can be out of sourness, frustration or anything else. It doesn't have to be valid at all.

The intention with this pop up window was to warn people, and get them back to their senses, saying, hey, you are usually good, what has happened that you are off track? Think about it a bit.

The big problem, is that I find that message not properly phrased, and thus it is insulting. I have recieved it once, and I never ever write anything abusive or negative.

All in all, if you know you have done or said nothing that is punishable, nothing will happen to you. This is not a ban or any kind of punishment, just a warning. Lyte said usually this is enough for people, who sometimes flip the table to come to their senses. But a bit offending to those who did nothing.

MTN

02-07-2015

Thank you for your response, and I do understand your point. However, I am still conflicted about the warning. I genuinely believe it's unjust considering how many people I've helped (or tried to help) in game and out. I always try to give tips and advice (not forcing my advice! but giving where wanted). I really felt, especially this season, that I am constantly helping the community and this Warning was truly a slap in the face to be honest

Anyways, I'll try to be less blunt (I am really straight forward in real life to be honest).

Thanks again.

Celebloth

02-07-2015

Yeah, we were also astonished, my brother and I got this message after an aram game, in which a fiddlesticks on the enemy was a sore loser, and most likely reported us, but we must have been reported before for something, totally uncalled for, but that's another issue.

I was pretty upset about it, because I am always polite even if someone flames me really harshly, and never lash out, never write back in a foul manner, trying to give advices in not a lecturing manner. So yeah, they really should rephrase that text.

How Lyte said in one of his videos was more friendly, and what he said was slightly different as well, so they did not really catch the emotions well.