Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Objectives and their priority

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IvanTheChemist

02-06-2015

How do you rate the priority of objectives in S5? Is a dragon better than a tower? I guess that inhibitors are quite valuable, but compared to Baron?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuarantineMaster

02-08-2015

in my opinion, dragon is more important than towers because it gives good buffs (6% ad and ap,15% damage to towers) also once 1 of the teams gets the 5th buff from the dragon it can basically have a large impact in teamfights.
about the inhibitors, i would say it depends on the situation, for example if you know that the enemy team is stronger and will win a teamfight, i guess baron will be better since it gives better stats and stronger minions.
although if you take the inhibitor it will help putting more pressure on the enemy team so i'm not 100% sure about that..