Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Troll player names...Just to know who to block/avoid in the near future

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgiosTherapontas

02-06-2015

Anyone can post the name of the summoner they had the misfortune playing with.A printscreen with an example of their bad behaviour would be great.Cheers.

Dqnkov

02-06-2015

Here are some names i will write all the names that torll/feed e.t.c. to this post

Shifterx2116 Pok3rM4st3r SFAKE Baguvix156 Dinkic

Adrenalotr

02-06-2015

Revealing offending players' names is breaking forum rules (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=742318). Not cool, dudes.

This thread may be deleted.

ReDevilSRO

02-06-2015

Naming and shaming are forbidden,why bother just writing here the name when you could just ignore them and have there a list of players that you didn't like to play with?

The Rage Master

02-06-2015

Something should be done for trollers.
Not referring to unskilled players who just unintentionaly feed.
I mean TROLLS.
We are in the process of designing a youtube channel with a friend, where we will post all your videos -from recorded games- of trollers with their names on ofc, print screens and proof in general that the specific account belongs to a troll. In youtube Rito can't punish us for "naming and shaming".
I believe that this way, rito will actually have to do something for them.
I'm not a fun of this action really, but honestly this got to stop.

sorry for poor eng. gm to all

Onizuka

02-07-2015

What is the point of that channel, if you cant advertise it on forums where it would matter the most?

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

It will be advertised by its self believe me.
And as far as i 'm concerned i already did in a way.
Forums are not the only way to spread the word..
It is one of the most effective, but not the only one.

Onizuka

02-07-2015

Well, okay, you cant do that on forums, because that is naming and shaming, you cant advertise on reddit either, because there it would be witchhunting.
I dont see what other platform options you have, save for facebook, which is probably not ideal.

Adrenalotr

02-07-2015

Just beware that if you actually encourage players to block or harass those players, you may be breaking some other rules, the Terms of Use of the game or something, which might lead Riot to close your account.

I'm also skeptical to how this will actually help. Giving more attention to the problem is one thing, but giving more attention to problematic players is another. There might even be a kind of competition among trolls to try to get on lists like that. Trolls are attention-seekers. I don't think you should give them what they want.