Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trozvuk

02-06-2015

Hello everyone,

Let me first say that my grammar is probably really bad, and I'm sorry if I make some mistakes.

In last few months I've played LoL every day. I've played with some people who were very nice, and, of course, with some who weren't.

However, today I faced something that really bothered me. I was playing classic 5v5, and one teammate asked me where I'm from. I answered that I'm from Serbia, and he replyied (in out language) that all of them were premade from Croatia. Now, these two countries have very issued history, but in my whole four-year gaming experience (WoW and these few months of LoL) that was never a problem. I've played with so many guys and girls from Croatia, and even became very good friend with them. So, naturaly, I was being friendly, but then, one of them said something rude about my country. At first, I thought that it was joke. So replyied something friendly but then one of them told me (translated to english) " shut up stupid Serbian".

Something like this has never happened before to me. I was never treated like this because of my nationality, and so, even though i reported him, i would like to make sure that this player is punished. Is there any way I could do that? I would really appreciate reply.

Cheers

ReDevilSRO

02-06-2015

Hello
You can't check if the player will be punished or not.But,if he gets mad only for nationality i guess he is probably flaming every single game,so getting enought reports in order to be punished.Next time,if it bothers you,just ignore the guys that start to flame so you don't have to think about them.

Trozvuk

02-06-2015

Well, if that is all I can do, I'll just ignore... Thanks on reply mate.

Eshu

02-06-2015

Just an advice: Never tell them where you are from - if you want to you can tell them after the game but quite honestly unless you are on a full team of people from your country (in which case you could use your mothertongue to communicate) there is nothing to be gained - on the other hand to people especially from countries with a more troubled past (either IRL or ingame) can get antagonised ingame automatically simply for their place of birth. Just avoid the problem.

kostaabg

02-20-2015

i need to ban acc
name is Rosenbg psl ban this retard

kostaabg

02-20-2015

thsi Rosenbg have stats with zed 2/30 pls ban this acc for 1 year