Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lags for da win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackSmith626

02-06-2015

I have the best internet connection i can get . My pc is the best i can build with 900$ .
After 5.2 i have 200 + pings and .Its just me or somethins is going on rito ? i cant play ;(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshu

02-06-2015

That machine certainly should run the game smoothly. I have similar pings only on NA server because of the distance. But not on this server or EUW. Some types of internet are a bit allergic to cold if it is poorly fitted - also some types share bandwithwih others... These are just guesses though. You should write to support (button at the top of the screen) - maybe attach a speedtest to your request and hopefully they can help you. Then again I played 1-2 games every day ever since 5.2 and as I said I only had latecy on NA server so I dont think this issue is serverside (Or we ply in different times).