Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Retarded Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxiarz

02-06-2015

So I had 7 ranked wins in a row, having incredible hich MMR, tried to play another game and instead of the loading screen with 10 champ icons I've got a black screen with a message that my Firewall blocks the connection.. ye so i turned off my firewall, didn't work.. restarted pc, router... didn't work. I finally logged into the aftermatch screen with results, saying that I am a leaver, propably got reported by everyone, my mmr got down and now I have to wait for some stupid retarded special queue for 5 minutes because "Abandoning the game results in punishment". Really ABANDONING? Screw you and your servers RIOT, You should both undo my lose so it doesn't count to the stats, ignore the reports and FIX THOSE GOD DAMN SERVERS. Btw. It happenned to me a lot before.

Sincerely,
mad player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshu

02-06-2015

It is your connection which is wrong - either on your or the provider's end. but this is not a server issue.