Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Placement wtf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noskillsc2

02-06-2015

Gold 2 playing vs plat league players.

Placement goes 3-7 after 5 games with leavers / 3 mid you know the drill.

Maybe not down over a league cause of 10 games?

what?

Herald of Death

02-06-2015

well if ur mmr is high at gold2 u can play vs plat.

noskillsc2

02-06-2015

Well, that is not my problem, I know my MMR was high casue of my 57% win rate.

But I think it is silly that I get demoted to silver 3. When I on top of that got high MMR.

Soo, I wont waste any more time on ranked. Will just play some blind picks now and then cause if the system works like that it's no point in playing-

ReDevilSRO

02-06-2015

You lost 7 games out of 10 and you think you deserve to be gold?The system works perfectly,you weren't good enough to be in gold,now you got demoted.

noskillsc2

02-06-2015

If you believe so, I had a 5 terrible games with leavers and trolls. Bad luck I guess... But 10 games would not in normal season would have gotten me to gold 3 maybe from were I was. And as I said I was playing on a high MMR. So I don't really get it.

If you think that 10 games should determine that much, that is up to you. I my self think it is broken.

ReDevilSRO

02-06-2015

Maybe you were boosted or just luckily carried by your teams,that's the role of those 10 games.If you weren't you should just win easy in silver and get gold again.

noskillsc2

02-06-2015

Still takes 30 games to get up again... sweet

knoxly

02-06-2015

i was gold 5 now after promo end up i gold 3

xpally

02-18-2015

umad?

Boggywobble

02-19-2015

Quote:
noskillsc2:
If you believe so, I had a 5 terrible games with leavers and trolls. Bad luck I guess... But 10 games would not in normal season would have gotten me to gold 3 maybe from were I was.

No. Riot made a soft reset meaning that your MMR would be somewhere between where you were last season (Gold 2) and their "average" MMR - then you also lost a lot of your placement-games, leaving you with even lower MMR, thus ending up in the place you are now.