Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New player, need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thenoob1999

02-06-2015

Hey guys, I just started playing LoL, and I'm in level 8. I play with ashe and garen, and have saved around 2500IP. Can You please tell me how to best play with these champions and name a few other champions I can play with as a beginner?
Thank you in advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IvanTheChemist

02-06-2015

Pick the cheapest ones first, then continue. I would recommend getting a mechanically heavy champion and a simple one. Yi is simple, Oriana is hard. Try Poppy. Try different roles. Other than that:
Observe players that beat you to the ground and emulate them. Learn to farm. Ward. Ping smartly. Don't rage. Accept that until 100 games you will be pretty much behind on game experience. There are people with 1000s that still suck. Learn from your mistakes. Save IP for runes for your favourite champs - 13-15k for a full page of new runes Tier 3. Try different positions.