Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Want To Iprove As ADC and/or Leona Player. Tips?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlastOffer

02-06-2015

Hello, so i mostly main Leona, Tresh and some other supps. I quit playing ranked but now i feel like it is that time i need to face the real players.... well... when i get past bronze again x3... I'm currently unranked and really looking for tips how to be better support etc. i know the advanced stuff, initiation etc. But warding places, builds depending on situation and etc. is still little bit off. I have watched youtube videos but they don't seem to help. Also to note i heard you should play ADC to get out of bronze... so.. tips? Dos and don'ts, positioning etc. any diamond > better experienced players? I'd be really grateful ^^ thanks!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReDevilSRO

02-06-2015

So,if you are gonna play ADC do not expect a good support in your elo,that just knows when to engage and peel for you(you could find a premade tho).Also,do not go late game adc's like vayne or tristana because they are really weak early and you will probably need to carry the game from early.So i recommend jinx,graves,corki,ezreal(without tear) , lucian(more or less,graves does the same thing but much better) and caitlyn.In lane,play aggresive if possible,so the enemy adc is not able to farm ,maybe even kill him if possible.Keep the wards up,if you have none do not push because you are asking the enemy jungle to come and take 2 free kills(unless you poked the enemybot lane that much so they won't be able to engage).After you made them recall and lose some minions into the turret,the lane will push towards you so freeze it and ask for the jungler to come to gank.After that go to drag and take their bot turret.(you can rotate and put pressure on mid turret).In teamfights stay as safe as possible,ask your support to peel for you and take targets by targets(ex. if the jungler jumps on you kill him first,don't rush into the tf because you'll be focused by all then).

As a support,if you are going leona/thresh when you start on purple side ward the tribush about in min 3 and after your wards expire ask the adc to do so aswell,the jungler could to crab aswell and then you know you can't be ganked.Try putting as much pressure on the enemy adc as you can since you have about 4 pots and he only 1.As for items build,if the enemy team has a lot of magic damage threats you should buy Locket of the iron solari,depending on their cc take mikaels crucible.Buy righteous glory for speed and tanky stats .
If you are blue side you can buy a ping ward and put it into the tribush to deny vision.