Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pls help me with Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aikana Sakasa

02-05-2015

Hello, i'm trying to master Syndra and i don't quite know what runes should i use for her. So far i changed the runes 3times and i'm not satisfied with the results. So what do you use for runes?
Also i use her abilityes depending on the situation i'm in. Ex: in teamfights if i couldn't do anything in mid i use q,q,w,q,r(the champion in the front of the line) and e so that i can stun the enemy team and let my team pick up the kills. Is it ok how i'm doing it and thinking it?
Please help me, i'm giving cookies for nice people that will help me with this XD

Ps: any tips of farming are apreciated, i don't like playing a champion in ranked if i don't do minimum 76cs in 10min. Still trying to figure out how to have 100cs in 10 min