Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot do something with the leavers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SubZ3ro

02-05-2015

Riot just already do something about the leavers!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is happening 5 seasons now and you dont care at all!!!!!! I lost 4 match at placement beacuse we were 4v5 or 3v5...... Ang this is is keep on going!!!!!! Just ****ing do something already!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have played in season 5 14 games with 8 of with one or two afk aaaaaaaaaaalwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyys in my team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ing do something already!!!!!!!!

ReDevilSRO

02-05-2015

They already changed how leavers are punished,first they are sent into " low priority queues" so the leaver had to wait 5 mins first before he is actually sent in the queue to play the game,if he keeps leaving the amount of time he has to wait gets bigger until they end with a time ban/perma ban.

Adrenalotr

02-05-2015

Wait, you're complaining about Riot not doing anything about leavers, and leavers are complaining about how they're unfairly punished?

The automatic LeaverBuster puts leavers, afkers, idlers, and players with significant connection issues in the lower priority queue, where they have to wait an additional 20 minutes before each game. This discourages them from leaving, encourages them to resolve any connection issues they have, and informs them that leaving ruins the game for the other players. What more do you want Riot to do?

SubZ3ro

02-08-2015

some days ban.... hard measures has to be taken in my opinion since this wait thing has not changed anything....

Adrenalotr

02-08-2015

Quote:
SubZ3ro:
some days ban.... hard measures has to be taken in my opinion since this wait thing has not changed anything....

I've seen very little bad behavior in my games this season. Very little flaming. No leavers. No trolls. Not even any big arguments in champ select. And we're both in low Gold and have roughly the same MMR (says op.gg's MMR estimate). We get matched with the same players. How are there so many leavers in your games and not in mine?