Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trolle Player Named Selove

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaAlex

02-05-2015

His name is Selove and he trolled a game he played teemo bot as supp and he maked 2/19/6 he assisting enemy team i think And He got a make verbal abuse just please check it how can i put a picture ?

Celebloth

02-05-2015

Remove the name, because naming and shaming on the forum is not allowed. And don't try to upload a picture, because that isn't either.

What did you try to achieve with this topic? If I get it right, you have reported him, correct?
If so, then, it will be taken care of by Riot's system. Nothing will be done against him on the forums, for this is not the place for reporting.

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

one time i put a print screen with names blackened and someone here removed my thread.
they all are naming and shaming for days now and all threads are still here -.-

I WANT TO NAME AND SHAME TOO QQ -..-