Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problem !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NocturneNINJA

02-05-2015

So I just want to play ranked game with a friend and I create a game RANKED GAME/ DUO/ we click start and we join a classic game / Blind/ after that we wait 5 min then I restart my launcher and we try again we join a ranked game. On my turn I was started to type tresh and the game quit me to beginning ... and after that , I must wait 30 min for a game. Thank you but no
So little bit of advice for THE MAKERS OF THE GAME .... after read DELETE and never restarted again.
I'm tired of kids and flame we report them and you don't do nothing. When something crash you don't do nothing .. so you Suck big time

Cash

02-05-2015

I totaly agree with the writed above... I'm tired of reporting troll players and you "ADMINS" (admin my ass) do absolutely fck nothing.. Game crashed on ranked champion selection? RANKED! Are you kidding me ? The whole restart of the ranking system just got the game to level 0.... Thannks but no thanks No point of playing anymore ....

Coreeshi

02-05-2015

Duo partners agreeing with eachother ... like we haven't seen that one before.

Cash

02-05-2015

are you Admin ? I don't think so... please don't give appinion if you are not an Admin and go play on your PLAT 1 Div

NocturneNINJA

02-05-2015

Coreeshi nobody cares about you so I don't need to answer on your comment !

Eshu

02-05-2015

If you don't care about people's opinion then why did you make a thread in the user forums? logic op...

Coreeshi

02-05-2015

Are you two the owners of this forum ? Nope, you're not. So I can post in it.

ReDevilSRO

02-05-2015

If you wanted opinion from a riot employee you shouldn't ask it on users forum,mate.In 1300 ranked games last season i never got a crash in champ select(nor in those 70 in s5),check your pc maybe.

luriCos

02-05-2015

@NocturneNINJA if you really had a disconnect i.e. no internet connection or problems reaching the league of legends servers then the system would detect that giving you no penalty in some cases.

I have seen it many times that when you are in champion select and have connection problems to the league of legends service that this person will not get a penalty. Team members would see that bolt icon inside a blue triangle from the beginning; you would get a black screen. In that case you dont get penalty and can rejoin queue without having to wait.

When you are in champion select dont having those problems meaning you joined the lobby and then have problems this will count as queue dodging. Increasing the Dodge Count +1. You get a 30 minute penalty only if you dodged a second time in ranked games. So why did you dodged the queue before?

See http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Queue_dodging

I also find it very inconclusive what you describe. Typing in Thresh then client crash without seeing bugsplat windo? If this happened to you why did it not happen before?

Whenever the client crashes you will get a bugsplat window since the process monitors the thread. It would ask you to submit the error so riotservice can help you. What was the result of this error?