Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOL is not for noobs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arugyure

02-05-2015

Thats what a player said to be when we were fighting another team :/
Unfortunately I haven`t seen in this game not a single player who would show understanding
what it is to be new to LOL.
Thats why I got tired of being reported and being called a NOOB.
Thats why I`m quiting this game and letting new player be warned!
LOL is not for NOOB!!!!!

Inquisitor Kane

02-06-2015

Let me correct your statement, ymy friend

LOL is not for the weak willed.

Yes, if you get easily offended by people you will never meet, over internet, let me give you an advice - uninstall LoL and pretty much cut your internet connection (cut the cable or turn off wi-fi). Because you will be called noob and tard in pretty much ANY online game or community. If you can't take it, good riddance.

Btw if you just asked around, either here or in General Discussion, tell us you are a new player and wanan learn how to be good in here and that you are looking for players who would show oyu the basics and play with you without flaming you.. you will be surprised how many friendlies would answer your outcry.

So - either have fun in whatever online game you go for instead of LoL... or do it the right way. I am sorry for this negative experience, but everybody has it. The question is - are you enough of a man to take it? Do you have that thick skin, that will help you in real life as well?

I guess we'll see soon

khalyd

02-16-2015

Quote:
Inquisitor Kane:
Let me correct your statement, ymy friend

LOL is not for the weak willed.

Yes, if you get easily offended by people you will never meet, over internet, let me give you an advice - uninstall LoL and pretty much cut your internet connection (cut the cable or turn off wi-fi). Because you will be called noob and tard in pretty much ANY online game or community. If you can't take it, good riddance.

Btw if you just asked around, either here or in General Discussion, tell us you are a new player and wanan learn how to be good in here and that you are looking for players who would show oyu the basics and play with you without flaming you.. you will be surprised how many friendlies would answer your outcry.

So - either have fun in whatever online game you go for instead of LoL... or do it the right way. I am sorry for this negative experience, but everybody has it. The question is - are you enough of a man to take it? Do you have that thick skin, that will help you in real life as well?

I guess we'll see soon

Well said.

SaneAsylUm

02-16-2015

Welcome to League of Legends, where you get matched with 4 random persons who you got to work with.