Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Message to all the fellow balancers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sturm Dragonkin

02-05-2015

A fight has broken out in general forums over the balance of riven. We need more people , smart people with arguments in the discussion there because i will go crazy otherwise, its worse there than here. I hereby declare the mobilization of balance teams forces.

http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=6703226#post6703226

Tragic positive, you are exceptionally needed there.

Your friend, Dextix LT.

Enjutsu

02-05-2015

Naah, that thread seems like alot of trouble and pointless discussion, which won't really change anything. I kinda try to steer away from threads like that.

Btw did you change your nick or just from another account because something happened to your original.

Tragic Positive

02-05-2015

I accept your offer, my friend.
I cannot let your call stay unanswered, can I? =)
EDIT:
My duty has been fulfilled.

Sturm Dragonkin

02-05-2015

Quote:
Naah, that thread seems like alot of trouble and pointless discussion, which won't really change anything. I kinda try to steer away from threads like that.

Btw did you change your nick or just from another account because something happened to your original.

Banned for a week, for posting some taric x ezreal fanfic.
Quote:

I accept your offer, my friend.
I cannot let your call stay unanswered, can I? =)
EDIT:
My duty has been fulfilled.

I thank thee.

Fújin

02-05-2015

Nah, Riven feels like nothing when Vi and Jurvun can kill anyone with 1 combo thanks to that broken warrior enchantement.

Kauski

02-06-2015

jarvan, riven, pantheon, lee, akali, fiora, nidalee.

require some sort of nerf.

Choda

02-06-2015

Again I'm overnumbered you all dissapeared they are comparing Riven to Garen now aawwww.

Sturm Dragonkin

02-06-2015

Seriously? Riven to garen? When riven is 100% stronger than garen?

Tragic Positive

02-06-2015

Quote:
Sturm Dragonkin:
Seriously? Riven to garen? When riven is 100% stronger than garen?

Do you believe they care? xD
They would believe that comparing Sejuani to Quinn does have a meaning. They don't have a clue about mechanics or power. They cling to statistics that are glued from 6 different leagues with players in range of age that goes from 7 to 24 year old.