Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

9999 Ways you can loose a game :) Way 1.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrenalotr

02-07-2015

Likewise, you don't have a right to not be offended.

But TRM, you're picking a fight with him. You're in multiple threads just responding to Onizuka rather than contributing to those discussions.

Also, I see why he might take offense to your comment about his sense of humor. Your idea of an insult is different from Onizuka's. Now that we know that, you have something else to watch out for in your games: accidentally insulting other players. Be more mindful of how what you say can be interpreted, whether someone will take offense to it, and consider whether or not you should say that thing at all.

Onizuka

02-07-2015

Quote:

And I wasnt talking about that, or was I?
I seem to recall very clearly that I said freedom of speech does not equal freedom to INSULT others.
And if you disagree with that, well, that is your opinion.

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

Quote:
Adrenalotr:

But TRM, you're picking a fight with him. You're in multiple threads just responding to Onizuka rather than contributing to those discussions.

Also, I see why he might take offense to your comment about his sense of humor. Your idea of an insult is different from Onizuka's. Now that we know that, you have something else to watch out for in your games: accidentally insulting other players. Be more mindful of how what you say can be interpreted, whether someone will take offense to it, and consider whether or not you should say that thing at all.

Adre ty for carring and sharing.

As you see me responding to Onizuka at so many threads you should understand what excactly makes me feel uncomfortable -I point it out every way it's not a secret-. the one thing there is at almost all his posts. Sarcasm.

But then again, he is the one who feels offended!

Just for commenting about his sense of humor.

So its ok to call people irresponsible, to comment if they are low skilled or not, if they really want to make a point or if they are "Whinning kids", but it's not ok to comment, about the sense of humor of the guy who commented all these in many threads!

And please don't make me find and quote all those posts which are indicating all these, you have all probably senn them already and i will not even bother anymore.

Obviously we reached a point of dead-end here, really I wont give more of myself in it.
-not talknig to u Adre-

As i once said,
I will not answer to this thread again.
Really tired.
Cya.

Onizuka

02-08-2015

Quote:
So its ok to call people irresponsible, to comment if they are low skilled or not, if they really want to make a point or if they are "Whinning kids", but it's not ok to comment, about the sense of humor of the guy who commented all these in many threads!

You need to differentiate between being on topic and off topic.

You, coming here and replying to my post while being completely off topic only to take a jab at me is the problem. Feel free to insult me as much as you want, it says more about you than me, but the problem I have with you in this topic in particular, that you obviously posted only to insult me, not to reply to the topic.

As I said, it says more about you than me, and I am used to people holding grudge over lost arguments in the past, so this is nothing new, but you might want to reconsider your actions for your sake.