Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

9999 Ways you can loose a game :) Way 1.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaxar

02-04-2015

Okay guys i will be pressenting you with all the diferent ways you could loose a game! FROM my personal expeerience.
We will start of with todays experience and move on to the rest, as i will update this every day .
Way 1. Febrary 4th. Entered a ranked, we we doing fine, our ww claimed he wwas a pro,witch ofc led me to beleave he was not but anyway, we loaded up, i was playing lb on mid vs zed. I went 16/5 or smt like that and our Jinx was doing great as well ( with a few helpful ganks from me). Our ww was afk every 25 - 45 sec because he claimed his net is bad, and he had around 0-5... So as the game prolongued, me and jinx started carrying the game, and our blitz started getting toxic, He would call me and jinx sometimes but especialy WW , the ussual stuff, Basta*d. Retard, Son of a B**ch. And so on, so i toled him im gona mute him for overall good, not responding to his salt. After a bit , ww disconected and we still dominated... And then it began... Ww came back. And blitz started insulting him in 10 dif ways... He said i cant help it i have a bad internet, and blitz continued his rage.. I toled him, bro, dont worry just play, and mute him he is toxic all game, at that point blitz (who thinks i muted him) started saying "PLS lb dont! unmute me !" and i acted as if i didnt see that.. Then he said, okay well if thats how it is Lb if u mute me and advise others to mute me im going afk untill u apologize... And he stood in base and wrote , not aware that he isnt actualy muted, untill we lost a game that was ours . GG WP Way 1 . End.

Onizuka

02-05-2015

9999 Ways on how to whine about about teammates instead of focusing on yourself you mean?

sohaip albawwab

02-05-2015

that is so fun i like it because it happens with me all the time the noob afk that always flame

Adrenalotr

02-05-2015

I actually like this. Seems similar to my own series, and I learned a lot from writing that.

A couple of tips, though:

Find something to learn from the game. About your teammates behavior, about Riot's systems, about what you could have done. Find mistakes you made in how you handled the situation, and you'll be less prone to this kind of loss yourself.

Write down how many good games you have in between bad ones. It helps keep things in perspective.

Use double line breaks, and use them often. It makes it easier to read.

Don't rush through the text. It might seem easy to you, but your readers will find it very confusing if you don't give them breaks. That's why it's easier to read stuff with proper grammar and punctuation. But the important part is to make it easy for your readers, not to write correctly.

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
9999 Ways on how to whine about about teammates instead of focusing on yourself you mean?

You're doing it again Onizuka.
I can't know if you complitly lost your sense of humor or you never had one.
Arrogance never helped anyone you know..

Onizuka

02-07-2015

Quote:
The Rage Master:
You're doing it again Onizuka.
Arrogance never helped anyone you know..

Except that I was right, because op was supposed to update "every day" which simply is not happening.
And you really should let go of your grudge, it is childish. If you want to argue on topic, that is fine, but please refrain from trying to insult me in threads where it is completely offtopic.

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Except that I was right, because op was supposed to update "every day" which simply is not happening.
And you really should let go of your grudge, it is childish. If you want to argue on topic, that is fine, but please refrain from trying to insult me in threads where it is completely offtopic.

I dont insult you.
If you somehow feel insulted that's your personal thing and check it out.
We all have the right to comment other ppls comments in every way, if we dont offend them personaly.
I m not in a mood for arguing ofc, but i cant help seeing your answers being always like this..
Full of sarcasm. It just bothers me, sorry! ;p
You are bothered by me judging you with my answers, but its ok when you do it to others with your OP sarcasm.

P.S When you are right, you're right. He didn't update ofc cause he wanted to complain to us in a humorous way.. ok.. so?

Onizuka

02-07-2015

Quote:
I dont insult you.

Quote:

Whether you want to admit it or not, this is an insult.

Quote:
P.S When you are right, you're right. He didn't update ofc cause he wanted to complain to us in a humorous way.. ok.. so?

So this is just one of the milion other threads in which players vent their frustration instead of focusing on themselves.

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

To comment about your sense of humor isn't an insult man, -omg i feel reported for offensive language when i said nothing bad..8th chat restriction?- even though you may feel that way, it's not for the global common sense.

Even if it is one of the million threads blah blah blah, in my humble opinion, it's not nice to be sarcastic about it.

Then again, dear Onizuka, there's a freedom of speech, so whatever I say be free to use your sarcasm here, as I am free to judge it as _not_polite.

And now we are really.. OFF-topic.

cya in the fields of..
..justice?

Onizuka

02-07-2015

Quote:
Then again, dear Onizuka, there's a freedom of speech, so whatever I say be free to use your sarcasm here, as I am free to judge it as _not_polite.

Freedom of speech does not equal freedom to insult others. Your rights end where other people's rights begin.