Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WezSter

02-04-2015

Sorry for my bad english.
lately i have been banned, when i enter a match queue[/B] i have to wait 20 min.
(i dont leave matches its just that my computer ether turnes off or the internet does).
but this is the second time i have been banned 20 min for no reason.
the first time my computer lost internet, but i came back about 15 min later.
the 2 time, my pc turned it self off. but i did come back about 10 min later (my pc is kinda slow).
why do i get banned even when i am in the round?

i have to play 5 rounds to make it go away. and i have to wait each time i enter a gueue 5

Celebloth

02-04-2015

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714-LeaverBuster-FAQ

Quote:
We understand that players may be forced to leave from time to time so the system has been designed to keep these situations in mind. After leaving a few games, you will be placed into a low priority queue; as long as you can complete 5 matchmade games without leaving, you will be returned to the normal queue. However, if you continue to leave games, you will remain in the low priority queue.

Your PC and internet is your responsibility.
As for the "no reason" part :
Quote:
(i dont leave matches its just that my computer ether turnes off or the internet does)

These are the reasons.

Adrenalotr

02-04-2015

If your computer or internet turns off, it means your teammates must play 4v5. That's not good. So Riot are telling you to solve your computer/internet problems before playing games with other players, so you don't put them in a 4v5.

You're not banned for "no reason", you're banned because you left your team. Don't do that. Solve your technical issues or avoid playing with other people.

Onizuka

02-04-2015

Your computer and your connection are your responsibility.

Either suck up the punishments or dont play if you cant stay connected.

WezSter

02-04-2015

I do understand. but what i was trying to tell. i came back. right after. before the match even ended.
but i still got banned

Celebloth

02-04-2015

It is nice that you reconnected, however that's not how the system works. And still those 3 minutes can be an eternety to your team, and it is putting them in disadvantage.

Unicornqua

02-04-2015

You went back, ok, but the damage was already done. 15 minutes can easily cost you a game. LeaverBuster is noticing even longer idling, because you are supposed to stay active WHOLE match. If you can't, you will be noticed and punish if it will happening too often. Because even 5 minutes can have major impact on outcome of the game.

WezSter

02-05-2015

Ok. i do understand. i did not know that levebuster ban even when you come back. thanks for all of the reply

Thanks.

thrash96

02-16-2015

i got low priority q without afk-ing in the past 7 days... why and how?

Adrenalotr

02-16-2015

You did something else that made it come after you, like idled or played with a spotty connection. See my response to your other post.