Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xerath bug in rankeds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JSMRAP

02-04-2015

I was playing Xerath ranked match when suddenly my Q-skill disabled. I could still hear some sound of it but, just like a skill which didn't cooldown yet but nothing happens.
Obviously we lost that game and it was qualifications... jesus i will never get out from this wood
Please do something with it, because of that people are losing.

Oh and sometimes his passive does not work too.
You do great job there, LOL is really amazing game! But this bug is like a acratch on it.

JSMRAP

02-15-2015

Amazing! Well done Riot - i couldnt use my Q with Katarina now... All time losing with 0 of my fault... Bugs Bugs Bugs Come on!

inkorrect

02-19-2015

I had the same problem with xerath but on aram. My Q simply disabled and I couldn't use it at all... I could only hear the sound of clicking when I was trying to use Q.