Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pls help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

supermenas112

Recruiter

02-04-2015

RIOT or anyone else please help me

i play good but somethimes i got bad teams and i rage a lot i got chat restricted like 4 times pls i know i need not to flame but pls help me what to do to lower my flaming

CruceA

02-04-2015

PLAY the game instead of LIVING the game. Go to skill-capped.com - They have a video about that!

supermenas112

Recruiter

02-04-2015

TY

Chime95

02-05-2015

Go see psychiatrist.

ReDevilSRO

02-05-2015

Simple,look at your mistakes instead at others'.If some1 is flaming you don't flame him back,just ignore him .

luriCos

02-05-2015

@supermeans112 sometimes i am stucked at loosing many games in a row. Usually this begins when beeing in champion select when ppl flame to each other ... anyways i can feel your pain i got demoted the second time now because first Silver III games where always idiots in team who constantly feed the enemy or just visit the enemy jungle having no vision of it i.e. face checking bushes.

This is indeed frustrtating but i try not to let it near me since it is just a game. even if they might flame you for whatever reason it is usually also their fault that they dont help the team. Only thing that is left to them is flaming others for their mistakes. Just ignore them. You will probably never see them again in your team when you finished your game.