Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I have a KDA of 4,5 average and...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HooreSneider

02-03-2015

I can't win
Is it because of me? No!
Are there threads like this before? Well about 4,5 million of 'em.
So why read yours then? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

So I queue ranked like a normal person. I play. Hmm. I win my lane. ok.
So then oh hm let me press tab because I was so into the game I forgot to check the kills.
Oh hmm this looks grave. There's a Graves with 8 kills already. But we are not even at the 20 minute mark.
Hmmm. What can I do. Hmm. Well no choice I'll have to built a zonyas.
HEY WAIT DON'T GO THERE you are 2 levels behind and 40 creeps and half health DON'T FIGHT FOR DRAGON.
Well I guess they didn't hear it. So should I fight. Hm well let's dance in and out of the fight and try
to bait at least some abilities. Well I'll better retreat. Had to even burn a flash. Useless it wasn't
even a fight.

Oh what about having no vision of jungle. Well who cares if you can just walk in there THERE IS NO KEEP OUT SIGN is there?
Oh well let me try to communicate with my team maybe they understand. So guys you should farm up and stay under your tower we are behind. Oh I guess they didn't read it. Strange a triple kill for their Katarina in the middle of nowhere.

Ok you get my point. What the **** is this game. Really. You HAVE TO play with bad players. THERE IS NO CHOICE. I think the game has potential to be good but what the **** are you supposed to do in gold 2 with morons playing just whatever, feeding.

Really really horrible. I come from a pvp background and I know how to play this game. But to watch that bull**** and have no choice but to queue again really I'm just shaking my head. Maybe I didn't pay anything for champions so you rigged my mmr . Business is business Riot.

With a KDA of 4,5...
My Kassa is even at 5 KDA.
All my champs practically above 4.
I mean what do you need to do to carry a game.

Yeah you can gank when you are mid. Yeah you can when you are jungle. But you lose farm and exp and gold.
I mean you always have to play wrong but you have to play wrong in a very good way. I mean come on. I played so many pvp games I know how to ****ing position and then I have to put up with this ****. People throwing every game. So What if I'm 15/2/15 I mean I can't take 2 tp as summoner and 2 flash and rek'sai and pantheon and TF at the same time so I can teleport everywhere. I mean you just leave people alone for 1 minute in any lane and they die. You can't do ****. And this game is about items and levels. When you are behind 3 levels and 2 items not even faker can save you. It is so frustrating. I have played against many diamond players on my friends account and it was no problem. I even felt that diamond was easier because they somehow try to synergies with you and they know a little bit how to play. So actually the higher the league the easier for me. But for my account. Holy **** dude. If you can't win a game if you are that much better than others. It is just frustrating. To play against such bad players. I never honor anyone of the enemies. Just 1 time I played top lane vs a good master yi (shout outs to you my man) and that was it. I mean there was absolutely never a point when I said "wow that guy really beat me" and I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if someone would be better then at least I could learn something from it. But like this it's just like queuing and queuing and nothing happens. You barely improve. Yeah your controls do. Maybe your cd management. Maybe your baiting, dodging. But those things accumulate to almost nothing. Because no matter against who you play you would improve that.

Holy ****. Horrible. Just horrible.
I'm telling you guys. I've played WoW on the highest level, competing for rank 1 and having perfect communication, control and overview when playing arena. And then of course you want to have some fun after WoW cuz the game got really bad.

You change to this game. Ok after 2 months I am in gold 2. But really. What you have to put up with here. I mean I really miss just good teamplay and at all getting excited or learning something. HOW THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT IN ****ING GOLD 2 PLAYING WITH TOTALLY BAD PLAYERS.

Sorry if I curse too much, I even tried to control myself, lol.

Peace from your friendly neighbour, raving and ranting, ONE, OUT.

HooreSneider

02-04-2015

really impossible. winning my lane. ganking. going 3 0 3 with irelia top. dodging 5 ganks. my team went 2 15 together. its impossible to carry. i had 60 creeps more than wukong. mid destroyed jungle too bot too. i use teleport get a kill. i gank when lane pushed. its impossible. i played like a god i couldnt do **** for them. so terrible. and i cant just jump gold and plat league and go to diamond. what a waste of time. maybe i should quit . really horrible

is euw any better?

HooreSneider

02-04-2015

8 / 1 / 10 as pantheon
no win
nooooo noo no no
no win

mid fed
bot fed
only top was ok but no tp
so no teamfights

really there is no end to it

i leave them all kills
i try to protect lanes
objectives
nooo no
they are throwing
we had ****ing retard mid laner
top laner thought he was god didnt fight 1 teamfight as riven
nobody built tanky

**** this dude
what do you have to do

all i can say is
you need luck 10 straight games with good teammates
in order toget anywhere

my KDA on ****ing pantheon is now 5,1

COME ON ****ER

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO
WHAT THE **** DO I NEED TO DO
****ING 5,1

7 kills / 3 deaths / 10 assist per game

there is absolutely nothing you can do

SatyrniTe

02-06-2015

I win the lane, other lanes except top are won aswell. what happens. Minute 20 - Aatrox 1 / 10.... And ofcourse, 2 turrets down @ top below 20th minute.

HooreSneider

02-17-2015

just tell me you ****ers
the ****ing algorithm for ****ing queues
does it ****ing contain something like

IF (not paying) THEN (worse teammates)

IS IT
because im going to ****ing lose it

i play gold 1 ****ing gold 1
i get ****ing silver teammates vs ****ing platinum
are you ****ing kidding me
tell me are you ****ING KIDDING ME

I ****ING PLAY 16 / 1 / 18 AND MY TEAM JUST ****ING IS FULL OF ****ING BAD PLAYERS
HOW THE **** CAN YOU CARRY ANYTHING IF YOUR ****ING TEAM JUST ****ING SUICIDES ON

LET ME CLEAR THIS

ON ****ING EVERY EVERY EVERY EVERY EVERY EVERY CHANCE POSETION
ANY TIME THEY SEE A ****ING ENEMY

HOW THE **** AM I GOING TO GET INTO PLAT

AS SOON AS I ****ING ENTERED ****ING GOLD 1 I START GETTING ****ING SILVER PLAYERS

NOT GOLD BUT SILVER

IN GOLD 2 I GOT PLAT PLAYERS
NOW FOR 6 STRAIGHT ****ING GAMES I GOT ****ING SILVER PLAYERS

all you pussies trying to calm me down **** you too
grow up
little ****ing nerds sittings at home scared of some letters