Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yasuo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choda

02-05-2015

I see Tragic' point in Yasuo having powerful mechanics in his kit but the champion is in a fine state I'd say.

I support Tragic's previous suggestion to his W but some HP to compeshate because he is farely squishy,he rougly survives anything and is truly not a fighter because he just cant duel.

With his team protection he is very strong I agree but not as strong as champions who protect themselves,aha Riven soo they can carry the game all alone.

I like where Yasuo is and that only excperienced players can play him unlike Riven who is played by mostly elo thirsty childish people.

Yasuo needs some HP to help him not get snowballed on because that's what happens when he's playing against half of the current mid laners but his W changed in a way that it doesnt block AOE abilities from doing damage at the wall level is not a bad idea at all.

Tragic Positive

02-05-2015

I personally like his current state.

Extremely high skillcap - extremely high reward.
If he wants to capitalize - he has to make his abilities count. I personally think that his HP is fine. The HP is compensated by his shield. You have to keep in mind that the shield if being refreshed on lane, and even in a fight. So with this in mind - you can actually have even more fictional HP than other melee carries such as Fiora.

But that doesn't mean that I approve of his Wind Wall.
I still think that the ability should not belong to this game.

Fújin

02-05-2015

Quote:
The HP is compensated by his shield.

That shield regenerates so fast that you either take at least 5 AAs from a ranged enemy or you lose farm. Also his shield isn't affected by armor and MR and is destroyed even by 1 damage, I'd rather have HP than that shield.

Quote:
By the way - why are you trying to pretend that you want to control people through exaggeration?

You exaggerate to make people think your point is right and someone who doesn't know Yasuo's kit will believe you.

Dopellsolder

02-05-2015

Quote:
Tragic Positive:

Mediocre-high skillcap - high reward.

I fixed it. Thank me later.

Fújin

02-05-2015

Quote:
Dopellsolder:
I fixed it. Thank me later.

By your logic skillshots=skillcap. And you think that because? You suck at aiming? Your mouse is broken?

Tragic Positive

02-05-2015

Quote:
Fújin:
You exaggerate to make people think your point is right and someone who doesn't know Yasuo's kit will believe you.

But this would go the same way for you.
... The difference is that my exaggerations can be checked while your need to be based on long-lasting following people (me in this case) throughout various threads. Nor do they change the actual meaning.

And browsing through numerous threads just to search for evidence about yours is unlikely because people have no idea where I said that.
So basically, why I am teasing people with numbers that are wrong yet don't change the actual outcome (if 1200 range is huge, so is 2000) - you mislead people with false accusations about my person that they can't check unless they knew me all along - deteriorating my statements and myself in person.
Now, dear Sir, which one sounds more deceiving?

Tuhhooja

02-05-2015

I think Yasuo is fine at the moment.
A champ that needs 2 items to 1v1 anyone at any stage of the game, uses no resources, has insane mobility on top of free shield and has no cooldowns should have a weak early game.

Choda

02-06-2015

Quote:
Tragic Positive:
I personally like his current state.

Extremely high skillcap - extremely high reward.
If he wants to capitalize - he has to make his abilities count. I personally think that his HP is fine. The HP is compensated by his shield. You have to keep in mind that the shield if being refreshed on lane, and even in a fight. So with this in mind - you can actually have even more fictional HP than other melee carries such as Fiora.

But that doesn't mean that I approve of his Wind Wall.
I still think that the ability should not belong to this game.

True but Tryndamere for example has the ability to be undeed for 5 seconds and Fiora has invunerability matched with AOE damage wich also can save her.

Yasuo has his W only to protect him and his team from ranged stuff in situations.
But still he's the one dying the most in the games he is played.

I won't argue about his W being not healthy mechanic tough but it doesn't seem to bother me a lot beause I hate long range mages who deal their damage while staying perfectly safe.

Fújin

02-06-2015

Quote:
(if 1200 range is huge, so is 2000)

So by your logic a cat can be considered a lion because they are both felines?

Dopellsolder

02-06-2015

Quote:
Fújin:
By your logic skillshots=skillcap. And you think that because? You suck at aiming? Your mouse is broken?

Generally hitting skillshots is the most difficult task in LoL because it depends on your skill as well as enemy's.

For example Xerath. If you are in the range of all your spells, there is a possibility that you miss every skillshot and thus do 0 damage to enemy.

And Xerath's ulti is so difficult to hit that reaching its full potential (all 3 shots hit) is so hard that even proffesionals sometimes struggles with it and you hardly ever see hit them all ulti shots during the game (never).

So if we conclude that:
how hard is to reach the full potential of certain champion = difficulty. Did ever hit all your skillshots during any game as Xerath thus reached his max potential? I guess not.