Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yasuo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Benny Fischer je

02-03-2015

Hello, what are your thoughts about yasuo?
I find him not a viable pick on mid anymore.
In my opinnion there are many more better carry champs now, like ahri,zed etc.
I didnt played yasuo alot, around 60 games in seasson 4 and thats it.
Are here any skilled yasuos out here? Some thoughts about him? I would like to play him further since i love his kit, but instead I could play zed, with whom i can carry mid better since he isnt so trash early.

Sorry for english mistakes

Daveth96

02-03-2015

Yasuo is still the overnerfed category ( not hard overnerfed, but clearly not very strong). He needs way more skill than the reward he gives for it. So if u think he is a fun champ u should play him( i think he is the coolest vchamp in the game and is real fun to play) , but if u go for win better not pay yasuo.
1) I wouldn't even consider him strong, nearly all champs are easier to play or give higher reward( or both)
2) He is really reliant on his team, so solo q is not an option.
3)Retards stil ban him all the time thinking he is op, so not even worth trying to learn him for carriing ranked games, even if u would be super pro with him.

I only play him in team builder, couse noobs cant ban there

Fújin

02-03-2015

Quote:
1) I wouldn't even consider him strong, nearly all champs are easier to play or give higher reward( or both)

Just wait, Tragic Positive will come and say: "His reward is higher than his skill cap because his ult can change the whole game".

Quote:
3)Retards stil ban him all the time thinking he is op, so not even worth trying to learn him for carriing ranked games, even if u would be super pro with him.

Funny enough I played Yasuo since bronze in ranked and had over 60% win rate with him. Also he's getting banned a lot in low ELO and very rarely in higher.

Enjutsu

02-03-2015

He's currently somewhat below viable. His early is still weak and it's hard to get him going, he does rely on his team and even if his team can help him get his ult off he can still be easily focused down.

Dopellsolder

02-04-2015

His early game is mediocre (no resource problems, passive shield, easy last-hitting with Q, mobility to dodge skillshots). Example for weak early: Singed.

His ulti is indeed potentially game-changing, but reaching that potential is difficult.

And he is maximately mediocre-more difficult to play.

Daveth96

02-04-2015

When i say he is difficult, i dont mean he need super pro skills and mechanics, but u need 5 times more experience with him to play him good, than other champs. This champ is not really forgiving for mistakes.
And his ult can be game changing yes, aoe cc is always game changing, but it is way harder to land it than other aoe ults, and that 1 sec is not that big game changing cc i think.( It's damage is really bad for a champ that goes for full dmg items) And dont forget that u can even mess up, your other teammates' cc-s if u time it bad.

Fújin

02-04-2015

Quote:
This champ is not really forgiving for mistakes

A samurai's punishement for his mistakes was death in most cases.

Dopellsolder

02-04-2015

Quote:
Fújin:
A samurai's punishement for his mistakes was death in most cases.

It seems that you take this topic too seriously, SpetV.

Fújin

02-04-2015

Quote:
Dopellsolder:
It seems that you take this topic too seriously, SpetV.

I'll answer with a question:
What kind of priest would let the heretics insult God without at least telling them something?

Dopellsolder

02-04-2015

I've got it