Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boards beta now live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizard of Lizard

02-03-2015

I don't like this new borders at all. I will quit this forum/site when it will come live. It is definitlly less readable than this forum. I don't know why you change forum to borders when you just could put some new graphic on forum... But ok.

iSaw ur gf naked

02-03-2015

i liked it.. there r even notifications on it..

1234.JPG

hermiionee

02-03-2015

dislike :/

Sturm Dragonkin

02-03-2015

Burn it down! For the freedom of GD!!!!

Enjutsu

02-03-2015

It would be better if you would close forum sooner, because only players who actually visit the forum will know about the boards and all the salty ones who come to cry on forums will still come to forum and not the boards.
Overall it looks nice but im having trouble understanding where GD is gonna be, right now it kinda looks like it could be off topic.

Troll Detected

02-03-2015

Boards suck

betsoni

02-04-2015

i like the idea of EUW and EUNE joining together ( even if NA join us would be nice ) the wither the community the better and HAVING NOTIFICATION IS REALLY NICE but i DON'T LIKE HOW GLOOMY, UNWELCOMING and UNREADABLE it is

David Adevaratu

02-04-2015

As far as i remember this is the 2nd attempt to change the forum look. Without counting the old aspect.

Maligani

02-04-2015

Looks,...
ugly like urgot!
pls
@rito
How long till ours forum goes to history?

Unicornqua

02-04-2015

I think Boards are better. It just takes time to get used to it. It's better arranged, easier to moderate and no more separation. Which is cool.