Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The worst troll i've ever met and I get the ban. GG rito.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KKoolis

02-03-2015

Just now i finished the worst game of my life. Our Lucian intentionally feeded from the first second of the game. He abused everyone in the chat and just kept on suiciding because his lane partner , an ezreal , said he was gonna farm. The game was so pointless and worthless that i stayed afk to search this site for a way to punish this scum. Before we managed to surender i got a notification that i should do something or i would get banned for afk. We surrendered before i pressed "ok" or do anything and now i got a ban and wasted 20 minutes of my life watching a troll die again and again. And no , reports dont do anything. When the game ended , half the enemy team thanked him instead! GG!

Here is the game , i played as Jax http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/el/#match-details/EUN1/1093256524/216007357?tab=overview

Adrenalotr

02-03-2015

If someone is being offensive or abusive in chat, mute them. The mute button is to the right of their stats in the scoreboard (hold tab). That way you don't have to see what they're typing, and you can focus on your own playing or your less troublesome teammates instead.

18 deaths in 20 minutes looks like an intentional feeder, yes. That's reportable. And punishable. I assume his behavior in chat also is.

I have a feeling this was a Blind Pick game, where Ez and Lucian both wanted to play adc. If you have enough champions for it, Draft Mode tends to be a little more organized and a little less messy.

LeaverBuster caught you idling. It happens. I don't think you're banned, you're just in the lower-priority queue... Or you may even just have misinterpreted something. You don't get banned for idling or afking, even if some players wish afkers and leavers and others would be. Even if you have someone intentionally feeding, you can still play the game to learn how to trade with your lane opponent, to escape ganks, to outplay the enemy. You might lose the game, but you can still learn from it so it's not a complete waste of time.

Report players like that after the game. Reports are used in many of Riot's systems to identify, evaluate, and punish players. Because there are millions of players, Riot can't evaluate every report individually. Instead, reports are added to players' cases of games where they were reported, and when cases have enough games, they are evaluated. If this player does this in a lot of games, he will be punished.

KKoolis

02-03-2015

Quote:
Adrenalotr:

Sorry but your reply tells me nothing. I know how to mute , unfortunately , i have to use the option very often. Also , if i wanted to train i'd pick the bot mode. Not that i have a reason to , i've been playing dota for years and even though this acc is new (im 22 lvl) i used to play LoL for a couple of years before i stopped during S2 , if im not mistaken.

Im not trying to brag , all im saying is , i play to have fun and relax , not to learn. I dont need tutorials , i need an enviroment that is not polluted by guys like this lucian. And im not romantic either , f2p mobas have always lured freaks and trolls like magnet.

But at least Riot can do something. If the report system is as good as people say how did i end up with this ape? If he was willing to spend the next 20 minutes of his life suiciding in LoL i bet it wasn't just during my game. I wasn't banned or anything and i dont believe im in low ELO either. I got 101 wins or so while my loses are around 90. Which means my w/l ratio is 50%+ and im just playing pub games , lvling up my acc. How terrible could my ELO be?

As for my ban , i called it that even though its a low priority torture. So that was my bad. But still , its so unfair that i got it. 1) Nobody was playing after 7-10 min or so , once we knew lucian killed the game. 2) I did not leave , i idled and not long enough to get banned either. We surrendered when i got the message that i should move. And now because of some unfortunate disconects some weeks ago i have to wait 20 freaking minutes (and another ten waiting for the matchmaking to wake up) so i can play a game of 40 mins , which is supposed to be a relaxing past-time. And all that because of some random troll and a low priority system that punishes blindly. Im having soooo much fun right now... And to think that today , before all that , i paid for rp...

Adrenalotr

02-04-2015

You're complaining about your punishment while at the same time complaining that Riot isn't punishing people enough. Players are complaining about idle/afk/leaving teammates, too.

The report system is inherently flawed in that it requires players to report toxic behaviors. Riot knows this, so they're developing systems to detect the behaviors themselves instead of relying on reports for the identification of misbehaving players. I don't know what behaviors they'll be able to get with this, nor do I have any idea how far along these developments are, but they have talked about an intentional feeder detector before.

Leveling up still puts you among players who don't realize what their actions mean to other players. That's why Riot implemented the LeaverBuster alert where players are told the consequences of leaving and forced to type that they agree before continuing to play. Apparently, this led to a great improvement in the situation with afkers and leavers.

One game. Everyone has bad games. Statistically, players like that are slightly more common on the enemy team, assuming you're not a problematic player like them. Managing your mood, and to the extent you can, the behavior and morale of your team, wins games. They're invisible skills, but they do a lot.

KKoolis

02-04-2015

Dude seriously , you say absolutely nothing. And you are not even one of Riot's. You just advertise Riot's system in every thread around here , i mean what the hell? And "Statistically, players like that are slightly more common on the enemy team" , seriously? How does that even make sense? Both teams are made up of 5 random people who are supposedly marked as "equals" by the game's math. The enemy team has statistically worst players? Do you realise how wrong and non pragmatic this sounds? "Your" team is not special because you are in it , its a random occurence among thousands of other random occurences. Players who say my team always sucks are either total noobs , newbs or somehow stuck on low elo and cant get up because their heroes are too dependent on teamwork. I mean common , if you are gonna post something at least think about it before you quote it. Sounding smart and being smart are too very different things...

Also you said that my arguement is a paradox. But it isn't. 1) My behaviour and his are nothing alike , you simply cant compare them. 2) Leavers do kill games and i can't stand them. But im not one. My leaves have all been disconects due to bad conection and every time i tried to reconect. Most of the times i would have made it but Riot's client simply kept on crushing. This is a problem i never had with dota. Also , it happened very few times and if there is a way to see my number of leaves , be my guest and check it out. Im getting 20 minutes of waiting time for 5-6 disconects. This guy ruins 5-6 games for people per day and gets nothing. Cause i checked his profile and his recent history is FLOODED with obvious intentional feeding games. I would share it as a proof but there is the rule of name and shame. 3) I didnt ruin anyone's game , i idled like everyone else in the team and while doing so i was searching for a way to bring the matter into attention here. Like player support etc. 4) I was not afk long enough to get the punishment. We simply surrender before i could press ok.

So please , if you have nothing to say just let it be. I just thought there was a way to deal with it because everyone kept on bragging about how this game is super just etc. It is not. All i can do is move on and remember not to trust it.

RvvvvD

02-04-2015

Here is 10 things you probably know now about Riot.

1- Riot was going to be a national sport in form of a game but it failed and will fail.
2- Riot Don't give a sht about you or me or him or her , Riot gives a sht about how much money it takes from your pocket and how to earn more money from your pocket.
3- Riot hires 17-29 years old to be in the support list to respond to you in most friendly way and same time stupid enuf to make you sure they respond this way to every one not just you and of course this is robotic way and very lame so you just say fk off .
4- Riot Leaver buster only works after you leave 2 games if you are above a certain Win/Lose Ratio.
5- Banning system which is reports that you give haven't gave bann to an actual player in Eu - east and Eu - West since half s4 and all S5 which is now half a year.
6- Riot game idea is actually stolen and just re-created.
7- Let's skip 7 ,8 ,9 and go to 10
10- Your post and my post and our complains are nothing .. No one will see them from admins and even if they did seethem 0 **** will be giving and they won't go tell Master Riot or Leader of Scripters and coders that community is complaining , No No No they are busy fixing champions for players who pay thousands of dollars and complain about some champions that they suck.

By the way a simple tip i saw while scrolling in forums for hours and talking with some moderators,There actually have been 923 post about nerving katarina , Fizz , Zed , Vayne, Guess what ? NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! So just sit back and relax and go back to play with trolls cause 0 admins here will respond and 0 moderators will give a fk about us

Tiny Evil Master

02-04-2015

RvvvvD bro i totally agree with you..i am playing this game from season 1 and after season 3 the player banning system just stoped working..i have never heard any case that someone got banned for his behaviour except like 40 games chat ban which is a totaly non punishment method.the only cases i have heard getting bans like 340 years and some idiotic things like that is for guys who hacked RP and had like 50000 rp in their account.It is obvious that they dont care.EVEN IN THE SUPPORT SECTION where all the forum "kid masters" tell you to tell your problems the only answer you get is from a bot and its always the same..

http://i.imgur.com/M87WH6Z.png
http://i.imgur.com/H4CDg8Y.png
http://i.imgur.com/HHhnrvo.png

why should we rito ban players?
LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS THEY LEAVE US THEIR MONEY

guys find a game that actually cares about his clients and doesnt see them like talking walets.
i am really tired with this comunity and this company nothing have changed really..same **** diferent year

RvvvvD

02-04-2015

Tiny evil, Iam glad you agree with me .. It's good to see some one who actually got defeats like me too .. in past season i was Silver 1 and going for gold and i lose my series cause one LONG dc cause of my country and another cause of feeding Top and afk adc which suddenly and happily after losing series i play with Both of them again which appeal to be they haven't got banned and still playing, with a plus too this season Winning doesn't depend on skill as much as it depends on luck, Have you see support Ziggs ? Am main Support/Top .. Never in my life seen a supp ziggs .. Well here in season 5 in Eu-east i make sure as main supp that my adc get fed .. first thing happens in ranked match at picking 2 fought on adc and both insta locked turned out later they are both bronze.. Later on the third to pick was his First match IN RANKED .. They picked me Silver 2 which in past season silver 1 almost gold 5 .. To play with a first time ranked and 2 bronze 5 ? Like you kidding me ? Are you kidding me ? Wait wait best part is coming bro, he picked Ziggs support but it's k.. the real best part is that we went vs Irelia Platinum , Xerath Gold 2 , Catilyn Silver 1 in the opposite team and ofc we lost and surr at minute 20 and i went afk due to i couldn't take it how people can be absolutely brainless and same time flamers.. And guess what i haven't got banned after being idle and not even sharing in surrender , I respect s4 cause when we leave a game a bann is there people get scared to leave a game , People used to be worried to even insult or flame .. Now LOL ? LoL is just a rubbish toxic mix of kids and troll community with rare people like us who just sick of it and seeking for help, Want my advice ? Go play Smite trust me when i say it's as balanced as LoL means 50% and requires team work and in third person view .

RvvvvD

02-04-2015

By the way sorry for your defeats trust me you don't want to see my Match history , I won like 5 in a row but lost 2 then won 2 and lost 2 ...... It's a mix of win and defeat based on who will play with bronze brainless and who will get platinum since series 3 to carry with you it's all luck now .

Celebloth

02-04-2015

@KKoolis
Well, there are many many threads, posts and videos made by Riot, and people tend to not to read or watch them, thus they are pretty much misinformed how the systems work.

Your team is special, because you know at least on person in it as for the other team it is completely unkown.

There is elo hell, but you can find that in each division, where players are stuck and cannot climb higher, because that is the limit of their skills.

Sadly even if you didn't mean to leave, and you do not leave games on your free will, your disconnects are actually leaves. And till you are trying to disconnect, your team can have a realy bad time, and could lose the game. Rage quitting and DCing are different matters (when it comes how it happend and why) with the same result.

Here you might some answer to fix your crashes:
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752714-LeaverBuster-FAQ

If you are experiencing technical issues or the game is crashing/disconnecting...

Please see the following Support Article:

Troubleshooting Connection Issues
Bug Splat and Game Crashes

If you need further assistance, please contact us and provide us with as much information as possible(screenshots of any errors, etc.) and we will do our best to assist you. It is possible that we may be able to help you prevent this from happening in the future.

@Tiny Evil MasterRemove your pictures, because they are going against the forum's rules, no naming and shaming here.
You should keep coming back to this section of the forums more often, then you would see how many people are complaining about their 1000k+ chat restrictions. Riot doesn't want to be too drastic, they are trying to reform the players first, and it is working most of the time. Sadly there is a minority that remains toxic no matter how hard they try, and for them they are issuing smaller term bans or permabans.

Did you send a ticket to the support about a guy hacking for RP? You could help them you know? To get these informations. Complaining about it and doing nothing it is lazy and not caring enough.

The Player Behavioral Team doesn't care about how much money you have used to get your skins, you will recieve punishment just like any other player.

@RvvvvD
It seems you have no idea how the placmenet games work. The system is trying out where your limits are. Hence you are getting weaker and stronger opponents one after another, till you are done with the 10 games and placed where you are supposed to be after 10 games. If, the calculations were incorrect, you will climb quickly, aka gain more LP, and even if you lose it wont be that much compared to th wins.

Did you report the flamers and the toxic players? Because that is how Riot can do anything about them.

About the nerfing this or that, this is not the server that the main branch of Riot is watching. Try the NA or the west.