Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How Do You Carry In Mid Lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FLYMANGM

02-03-2015

I noticed that, sometimes, even though I am fed I cant carry most of the games. For example I often end up 5/2/0 at 10 min but if my team isn't winning their lanes I don't know how to help them.
Have you got any suggestions so I can carry with Ahri-The nine tailed fox in most of the games? Especially tips in team fight positioning and who to focus! Thank you in advance.

Dragoon112

02-04-2015

You can start by farming better at least on ahri if your ingame name is same as in forums.

WildsquirtIe

02-08-2015

Try to not get hit by any cc and stand in backline while in teamfights, as a midlaner your damage does a huge impact to the fights and if you die to quickly your team may not win the fight. Same as for adc's. Your team should always focus the adc, their top or midlaner may have 6-0 but if their adc is good enough to farm even though he or she died 3 times, their damage is the most powerfull.