Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6 games 6 losses because of afkers and trollers ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrenalotr

02-05-2015

Quote:
The Rage Master:
Adre, i don't think you completly understand this guy. A chat- ban punishmen isn't going to help Intentinal Feeders to disapear from our games.
What Tiny tries to say is that he can't stand trollers anymore.
And, btw, i wanted to tell you al that yeterday for the first time as a Summoner, i got 8 troll games.
Six of them in my team intentionally feeding and two of them on enemy. I got angry at both cases, I reported them all.
When i asked two of them in champ selection WHY they want to troll -cause they declered it from the start- they said that they just bought this account and they do this "for fun".

So honestly Rito, can't do much here. Cause even if they instantly Perma-ban those players they will buy an other Bronze or Gold account for 10e and they ll keep on "having fun" by destroying our games.
On the other hand some of them may be normal players who got trolled at many games and desided to troll themshelvs, and maybe wont do it again. They fcked up my series though 3 times in a row. Three IN A ROW.. when i ended with possitive scores gave my all to my team and the games but lost anyway cayse one guy decided that "i want to lose.. ahahahh!!"

I fully feel Tiny Evil Master with compassion, as you can see he was Gold3 now Gold4 i saw 3 matches with trollers in his history in a row.
Not good. That does't give you the oportunity to fale yourself one time. I mean, when u lose 2 games from a troller you cant afford to play bad... you must be streessed out all the time for a victory.
Ofc we all try our best to our ranked games, but we all have found an enemy laner just better than we are.
Well, when you ve been trolled so bad, you 'll lose the games you ve been trolled at, as much as the games you just weren't good enough.
Tottaly unfair. Instead of 3 losses/5 victories, you ll be 6 losses /2 victories. Not at your fair placement either way.

My point about chat restrictions (stop calling them chat bans, ppl) is that punishments still happen. Chat restrictions and low-priority queue are the punishments people are complaining about right now, and evidence that Riot punishes players all the time. That they're not the punishments for feeders and griefers is irrelevant, since those punishments aren't as likely to be complained about - players who intentionally ruin games for others don't really have much to gain from complaining about it, since it's very easy to check their match history to see their games.

Tiny is terrible at making his point. He spams the forum with the same post, breaking forum rules and being quite disrespectful... yet seems to expect that Riot would do what he asks. Then he lashes out against people trying to explain to him how the system works, asking if he indeed reported the players since there was no indication of that, and otherwise trying to give context to the situation.

Considering I encountered 0 trolls or intentional feeders in my placement games, I struggle to believe there are as many trolls and intentional feeders in my MMR as some players would like to claim. As Tiny seems to be low Gold like me, I don't believe his games are representative of this MMR range. However, he's the common denominator in his games, so it's a very real possibility that he's instigating the trolling and feeding. The rest of us can't actually check those things, we only see picks and builds in his games.

You, meanwhile, are in Bronze, where things probably are different. It doesn't surprise me that you get more problematic players, since those problematic players lose games and see their MMR drop... and end up in Bronze MMR.

The Rage Master

02-06-2015

Quote:
Adrenalotr:

You, meanwhile, are in Bronze, where things probably are different. It doesn't surprise me that you get more problematic players, since those problematic players lose games and see their MMR drop... and end up in Bronze MMR.

explain this again please

Onizuka

02-07-2015

Quote:
The Rage Master:
explain this again please

Flamers lose more games than people who keep positive attitude. It shows as a tip as well.

The Rage Master

02-07-2015

Quote:
Onizuka:
Flamers lose more games than people who keep positive attitude. It shows as a tip as well.

Oh, thank you