Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6 games 6 losses because of afkers and trollers ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thankyou668

02-03-2015

i want them to be reported or i will never play this game ... i got tired of them
i lose 60 lp in one day because of them and i cant go on... btw your leaver buster system is not going on well ... to many ruined games in on e day by this afkers .... your tribunal system does what ??? .... i am so angry you know .... i will never play ranked .... about puting a screen shot here ... i can't ... my file is 135 kb i can't make it little ... the resolution again ... resolve this problem

RuleTheWorldUA

02-03-2015

riot dont care about it bro. we all forever bronz/silv.

Adrenalotr

02-03-2015

Your thread may be deleted if you break forum rules (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=742318). Remove the names if you want to discuss the situation, and use the report button after the game to report players.

There are allegedly a lot of afkers recently, but I think that has something to do with the ranked season having recently started, and people are taking their losses more harshly than before because these afkers are now preventing players from attaining a rank they know they can attain, rather than just happening occasionally. So because of this, they are more sensitive to losses, and thus remember instances of afking during those games better than before. If there were more afkers than before, you would still win just as much (if not slightly more), because the enemy team get afkers too.

I don't believe there are more afkers than before. I haven't seen more afkers than before in my games. LeaverBuster seems to be working fine at my low Gold level.

thankyou668

02-04-2015

i don't care if they are more afkers than before but they EXIST and they are not banned and they are ruining our games ... i do it for fun ... i normals its k i don't care of one afk ... in normals we just train .... in normals i report the trollers and flamers because they flame in a normal game but DO NOT BE AFK IN RANKED (here players try hard to win) k?

Unicornqua

02-04-2015

It's not like people afk on purpose. Most of people are afk because of situations out of their control. You can never have afk-free game, simply because technical issues or real life emergency happen and noone can do anything to prevent or predict it.

All what can be done is to get rid of players who leave games on purpose or who ignore their thechnical issues and keep playing despite knowing they might leave in any minute. And Riot is trying. But because of the first kind of leavers, you can't make punishment too harsh, since there is no point of punishing for something you can't affect.

Tiny Evil Master

02-04-2015

i am playing this game from season 1 and after season 3 the player banning system just stoped working..i have never heard any case that someone got banned for his behaviour except like 40 games chat ban which is a totaly non punishment method.the only cases i have heard getting bans like 340 years and some idiotic things like that is for guys who hacked RP and had like 50000 rp in their account.It is obvious that they dont care.EVEN IN THE SUPPORT SECTION where all the forum "kid masters" tell you to tell your problems the only answer you get is from a bot and its always the same..

http://i.imgur.com/M87WH6Z.png
http://i.imgur.com/H4CDg8Y.png
http://i.imgur.com/HHhnrvo.png

why should we rito ban players?
LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AS LONG AS THEY LEAVE US THEIR MONEY

guys find a game that actually cares about his clients and doesnt see them like talking walets.
i am really tired with this comunity and this company nothing have changed really..same **** diferent year

Adrenalotr

02-05-2015

Players have beeb coming here to complain about their chat bans of hundreds of games. They're complaining about the low-priority queue. The notion that misbehavior isn't punished is categorically false.

As rule breaking is punished, don't break forum rules by publicly revealing names of misbehaving players (http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=742318).

Also, I don't see any report buttons pressed, not for the troll, and not for the leaver. If you want Riot to do something, use the reporting tools Riot has provided you with. Otherwise it's like you are okay with their behavior.

Tiny Evil Master

02-05-2015

you really think i went into all this trouble to make a thread and i didnt report them??this game might make me uninstall this game..i did report them and i did send a ticket to riot support and ofc for another time the only thing i got like every time was a bot reply about a tribunal that does not exist.i am not 15 years old ty for the reply although its not helpfull at all.And about the pictures i wont take them down.
i will let them there until someone takes them down.

Tiny Evil Master

02-05-2015

And btw i dont care for chat ban since it wont save me from trollers even if it for 10000 games.
Chat ban IS NOT A PUNISHMENT i am tired of people telling me that riot is chat banning TROLLERS AND INTENTIONAL FEEDERS,or sending them a warning message.BULL SH!T

The Rage Master

02-05-2015

Quote:
Adrenalotr:
Players have beeb coming here to complain about their chat bans of hundreds of games. They're complaining about the low-priority queue. The notion that misbehavior isn't punished is categorically false.

Also, I don't see any report buttons pressed, not for the troll, and not for the leaver. If you want Riot to do something, use the reporting tools Riot has provided you with. Otherwise it's like you are okay with their behavior.

Adre, i don't think you completly understand this guy. A chat- ban punishmen isn't going to help Intentinal Feeders to disapear from our games.
What Tiny tries to say is that he can't stand trollers anymore.
And, btw, i wanted to tell you al that yeterday for the first time as a Summoner, i got 8 troll games.
Six of them in my team intentionally feeding and two of them on enemy. I got angry at both cases, I reported them all.
When i asked two of them in champ selection WHY they want to troll -cause they declered it from the start- they said that they just bought this account and they do this "for fun".

So honestly Rito, can't do much here. Cause even if they instantly Perma-ban those players they will buy an other Bronze or Gold account for 10e and they ll keep on "having fun" by destroying our games.
On the other hand some of them may be normal players who got trolled at many games and desided to troll themshelvs, and maybe wont do it again. They fcked up my series though 3 times in a row. Three IN A ROW.. when i ended with possitive scores gave my all to my team and the games but lost anyway cayse one guy decided that "i want to lose.. ahahahh!!"

I fully feel Tiny Evil Master with compassion, as you can see he was Gold3 now Gold4 i saw 3 matches with trollers in his history in a row.
Not good. That does't give you the oportunity to fale yourself one time. I mean, when u lose 2 games from a troller you cant afford to play bad... you must be streessed out all the time for a victory.
Ofc we all try our best to our ranked games, but we all have found an enemy laner just better than we are.
Well, when you ve been trolled so bad, you 'll lose the games you ve been trolled at, as much as the games you just weren't good enough.
Tottaly unfair. Instead of 3 losses/5 victories, you ll be 6 losses /2 victories. Not at your fair placement either way.