Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So I returned, only to quit the game for good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enjutsu

02-04-2015

Quote:
Sleepy Sorcerer:
See? this is why I thought we had nothing else to talk about. There's no merit to it.

Well, that's because this thread isnt about me, but it's becoming about me.

Tragic Positive

02-04-2015

Quote:
Re Rollz:
Play other champions and adapt to meta, there are more than 100+ champs to choose from ( and master). Personally i always getting bored to play same old 2-4 champions.

I'd actually would not.
I am actually glad that nice and thoughtful people like OP came to stop with the game.

Your reply is just one of the proofs that the community is not enjoyable enough.
I completely understand OP's feelings. Because I've been going through the exact same issues as he has. Non-meta champions nerfed / changed / indirectly hit... While the meta champions always getting attention. Basically every single reason to play your favorite champions has gone. Because playing them for benefits is broke by any new-released champion from point of objectives...
... And playing the champion because of his characteristics is not rewarding.
... And playing a champion because of his lore will usually result in a champion rework.

Sir, I'm glad that I had the honor to meet you before your leave.
... I'd like to follow you, but since I have my best pals here, I won't do that just yet =)
I wish you lots of luck and efficient results of your decisions =)

Re Rollz

02-05-2015

I didn't mean play only meta champions, i mean find other ones who u feel fun playing with, because there is plenty to choose from. I guess OP is just tired of this game. I'm playing this game only around 1 year so there is plenty to discover and learn. ( That excitement when free champions coming out every tuestday, so you can test them, oh the feels).

Tragic Positive

02-05-2015

Quote:
Re Rollz:
I didn't mean play only meta champions, i mean find other ones who u feel fun playing with, because there is plenty to choose from. I guess OP is just tired of this game. I'm playing this game only around 1 year so there is plenty to discover and learn. ( That excitement when free champions coming out every tuestday, so you can test them, oh the feels).

Well, for example, this is where we differ at.
... I'm mostly disgusted when the new champion comes out because I have to let the ban slot for him for 2 reasons. From Marwin's law - every player on my team who picks the champion utterly sucks and feeds, and every enemy with that champion can win the game by himself.

And I have to wait 3-6 months just so Rito notices the imbalance and nerfs him back a bit.

Meanwhile god-forgotten champions like Gankplank, Urgot... And champions about which Rito doesn't care - Quinn, Shaco...

Sleepy Sorcerer

02-06-2015

Quote:
Tragic Positive:
Well, for example, this is where we differ at.
... I'm mostly disgusted when the new champion comes out because I have to let the ban slot for him for 2 reasons. From Marwin's law - every player on my team who picks the champion utterly sucks and feeds, and every enemy with that champion can win the game by himself.

And I have to wait 3-6 months just so Rito notices the imbalance and nerfs him back a bit.

Meanwhile god-forgotten champions like Gankplank, Urgot... And champions about which Rito doesn't care - Quinn, Shaco...

Agreed. Also waiting for Poppy rework/buff, which was coming "soon" 2 years ago